• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"DONE"

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"UPDATE 1"

I have done some work on the lower hull. The torsion bars are on and some of the PE zimmert. The zimmert took a lot trimming and cutting to get it to fit, but I got most of it on and the rear hull. The rear hull is pretty much done. Here are some update pictures and comments and questions are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07591.JPG

DSC07593.JPG

DSC07594.JPG

DSC07595.JPG

DSC07596.JPG

B)

I have done some work on the lower hull. The torsion bars are on and some of the PE zimmert. The zimmert took a lot trimming and cutting to get it to fit, but I got most of it on and the rear hull. The rear hull is pretty much done. Here are some update pictures and comments and questions are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07591.JPG

DSC07593.JPG

DSC07594.JPG

DSC07595.JPG

DSC07596.JPG

B)

Well it may be a pain but you've got it installed cleaner than mine.

(y)

hey terry - how about i double dog dare you to jump into the same tiger project like bill hazard? Tiger Evolution (read the whole thread and marvel at his persistancy!)

great job! :popcorn

Well it may be a pain but you've got it installed cleaner than mine.

(y)

There will need to be some strategic placement of mud. I really had piece things together so the zim pattern doesn't match. Thank goodness for tools and jacks they help cover some of the boo boo's

Thanks MP!!

hey terry - how about i double dog dare you to jump into the same tiger project like bill hazard? Tiger Evolution (read the whole thread and marvel at his persistancy!)

great job! :popcorn

Oh my no I'll be lucky to finish one tiger let alone trying to do every version. Now Shermans on the otherhand. :hmmm

Thanks Laura!!

Its not easy to do Pe zimm but this will look great I have no doubt Terry :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

You brave soul! ;) Showing MoonPuupy how its done! Or did you just let him expose the troubles for you to avoid?
:hmmm

Regards,

You brave soul! ;) Showing MoonPuupy how its done! Or did you just let him expose the troubles for you to avoid?
:hmmm

Regards,

:laugh: I was aware of some of the problems, but was not prepared for how much the rear hull zim did not fit. The side zim seems to fit perfect. :idonno

B)

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"UPDATE 2"

Still working on the lower hull and adding the PE zimmert. After finishing the rear hull the zim is going on better. The side hull piece fits fine, but I had to drill the PE for the side fenders and for a cable attached to the hull. Here are the progress pictures and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07605.JPG

Added the side fenders and then using a scribe separated the fender sections so that I could bend them.

DSC07606.JPG

DSC07607.JPG

Added the PE zimmert to the front hull.

DSC07608.JPG

DSC07609.JPG

Here is what things look like right now.

DSC07610.JPG

B)

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"UPDATE 2"

"I ain't gettin on no airplane" "Fool"

:laugh:

Back