• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"DONE"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I propose to build the early version of a mid production Tiger I with interior. Being a early mid means it have some of the hull and turret detail of the first production Tiger I and no zimmert paste. Here are my start up pictures.

Terry B)

DSC06652.JPG

DSC06653.JPG

DSC06649.JPG

DSC06650.JPG

DSC06648.JPG

DSC06647.JPG

B)

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I

ice cream emoticon maybe?!
this will be a nice cat T :) you better study those books so no rivetcounter comes and comments on some minor detail, there were alot of small changes made during production, and as a savior for us modelbuilders....field mods! :D
//Mats

ice cream emoticon maybe?!
this will be a nice cat T :) you better study those books so no rivetcounter comes and comments on some minor detail, there were alot of small changes made during production, and as a savior for us modelbuilders....field mods! :D
//Mats

:laugh: I'll throw the counters off with a red fire extinguisher

B)

B)

:laugh: Red?! :laugh:
I just know this is going to be sweet,Terry!

A yeah,the Tiger....just one of the things on my got-to-do list.[making a deep sigh sound]

Greetings,Ron.

B)

:laugh: Red?! :laugh:
I just know this is going to be sweet,Terry!

A yeah,the Tiger....just one of the things on my got-to-do list.[making a deep sigh sound]

Greetings,Ron.

This is just one of three that I have. Been itching to do a Tiger I for a while.

B)

you better study those books so no rivetcounter comes and comments on some minor detail, there were alot of small changes made during production, and as a savior for us modelbuilders....field mods!

I'm already here! So, what are you implying?
:vmad

KIDDING!

Mr. T, build as you want. If you want details, feel free to ask, if not... enjoy!

Regards,

you better study those books so no rivetcounter comes and comments on some minor detail, there were alot of small changes made during production, and as a savior for us modelbuilders....field mods!

I'm already here! So, what are you implying?
:vmad

KIDDING!

Mr. T, build as you want. If you want details, feel free to ask, if not... enjoy!

Regards,

Sure thing Saul! It's going to be a tricky build.

Looks like fun, Terry! I have that Tiger book and what a lifesaver it is! Looking forward to following your build! (y)

Very nice project "T" should be good

I really enjoyed that Tiger book,it's a nice reference.I also have their book titled Jagdpanzer which is excellent also.

Very nice project "T" should be good

I really enjoyed that Tiger book,it's a nice reference.I also have their book titled Jagdpanzer which is excellent also.

Thanks! Now all I have to do is get started.

Terry B)

Yeah,tell me about it,I didn't even post my start pic yet and still got some stuff to finish 1st,but the time frame should work

Great project Terry! B) Looking forward to it :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"GETTING STARTED"

Well here we go getting started and as usual things start with those damn wheels. So stay tuned because things are moving.

Terry :v

DSC07572.JPG

Back