• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"DONE"

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"UPDATE 11"

(y) (y)
Nice chipping! that i must try sometime... :hmmm
//Mats

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"UPDATE 12"

I'm home with a sick kid so that means a little extra bench time. While doing track assembly I took a timeout to do some weathering to the bottom hull, under the fenders, and such before putting the tracks on. See what you think. Here are some pictures and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC08153.JPG

DSC08154.JPG

DSC08156.JPG

DSC08157.JPG

DSC08158.JPG

DSC08159.JPG

DSC08160.JPG

DSC08161.JPG

DSC08162.JPG

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"UPDATE 13"

Well I spent the afternoon and evening working on the Tiger. A lot has been done. I finished the other track run. Painted and weathered the tracks. Chipped the upper hull, weathered the wheels, did the exhaust.......well a lot. Comments and questions are welcome.

Terry

DSC08186.JPG

DSC08187.JPG

DSC08188.JPG

DSC08189.JPG

DSC08190.JPG

DSC08191.JPG

DSC08192.JPG

DSC08193.JPG

DSC08194.JPG

DSC08195.JPG

DSC08196.JPG

DSC08197.JPG

DSC08198.JPG

DSC08199.JPG

DSC08201.JPG

Awesome build Terry (y) (y)
Mate I want wash a dark yellow/red brown gun would the olive green be the go or the umber/seinna mix?

Thank's in advance.

That turned out really nice, Terry! I agree with Bob, the exhaust covers look really swell!

Ok this may seem funny, but I decided not to be done. So I have edited the thread to show that. You haven't gone nuts I just changed my mind.

Terry :blush:

Awesome build Terry (y) (y)
Mate I want wash a dark yellow/red brown gun would the olive green be the go or the umber/seinna mix?

Thank's in advance.

Well if it's more yellow than brown I would use olive green. If it is more brown use umber/seinna mix.

Terry

Tanktastic Terry!

What did you do to the exhaust shields to get that heat distortion look? (y)

Ahh man it was late and I'm trying to figure it out myself. I used and brush to kinda streak it down the shield and then oversprayed it with nato black. I want to see if I can duplicate what I did.

Terry

Back