• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Micro Modelling Month III

Actually I think they 'borrowed heavily' from the 57th FIS from Keflavik :hmmm

h7373093.jpg

Ian.

Hi Guys! I need a read from the moderators.

I have this 1/32 scale Airfix Aston Martin kit.

h92e7996.jpg

Problem is, I have attached the wheel mounts and painted the chassis, and I painted the Gulf Blue on the body shell. Do you guys feel like this is to far along to enter in MMM?

I really need to get some of these minimally started kits knocked out and this would be the perfect motivation. Heck - I have 15 kits sitting on the proverbial shelf of doom right now! Need to get some of them back moving again! :blush:

I await your judgment!
Mike

Hi Mike
I'm inclined to say no simply because you've painted the body, otherwise I would have had no problem. Hopefully you have another project you can join-in with.

Ian.

Hi Mike
I'm inclined to say no simply because you've painted the body, otherwise I would have had no problem. Hopefully you have another project you can join-in with.

Ian.

That seems fair, the more I think about it, there really aren't that many parts in the box anyway so its probably just to far along. I'll see what I have in the stash, and where I am on my other projects at the end of the month.

:ro:

I would jump into that with some thing. not sure what though - when does it start?

Well crap - that's what happens when you read this after a nap and don't get the whole thing in! Still iterested

Terry, that is hilarious! I'm gonna be thrilled to watch that come together!

I'm still trying to find something that will go together fast and be easy to paint and weather afterward. It may be a month's time but March is always an exceptionally busy month for me and I've never been able to finish one of these campaigns!

Back