• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Micro Modeler Completion Thread 2015

Very nice paint & detail work on the b-57 Ian ..... Congrats !!! ... (y)

Ryan ..... the dozer excellent paint, detail work & weathering .... (y)

Now as for Dave .... What can be said .... very nice ... is that modulation I see on that flying Tank ??? very nice job over & above what I expected ..... (y)

Hey Dave... great to get one finished isn't it. Well done matey, sorry 'bout the Skype issues this morning, everything locked-up :bang head

Ian.

Hey Dave... great to get one finished isn't it. Well done matey, sorry 'bout the Skype issues this morning, everything locked-up :bang head

Ian.

Man had to give up on Skype. Always had issues with it. The Google chat thing works great for me, just saying. :eek:ldguy

I'm calling it done for the most part.

hdd0adae.jpg

I got some resin dust on it that will brush away easily. Resin dust is everywhere!

Fun little kit, really could have done it in a day if you don't worry about letting paint cure. :facepalm

Ian.

Man had to give up on Skype. Always had issues with it. The Google chat thing works great for me, just saying. :eek:ldguy

I'm calling it done for the most part.

hdd0adae.jpg

I got some resin dust on it that will brush away easily. Resin dust is everywhere!

Fun little kit, really could have done it in a day if you don't worry about letting paint cure. :facepalm

CORNgrats Bob ona job well done!! (y) 'Bout time ya completed something... :dance

The Ju52 looks really nice there Dave! I really like the coloring. It has that "been sittin' out in the sun a while" look. (y)

Back