• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Micro Modeler Completion Thread 2015

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Post your completed build here and earn that campaign ribbon.

MMM15_ribbon.png

Code:
[img]https://www.modelersalliance.com/images/badges/MMM15_ribbon.png[/img]

Doing better than me Kurt! I can't seem to build anything out of the box. Always have to do "something" to improve it.

Looking quite nice! It's a ship, Umm what ship is it? :facepalm

I built a . (enlarged here so you can see). Built using a pixel or two. Will this work??

:yipee :rotf

Sorry, cabin fever :evil:
James

Went to the doc yesterday for my 6 month check for the thing that was in my leg. That was doing jus' fine. However, since I have been having weird problems with my upper back and have developed tennis elbow he put me on some steroids (which I started today) It should be interesting how well I do with the jitters the next week or so.

:eek:ldguy Hopefully I won't be acting like a smoker that just quit over the next week. :bat

On the pos, the Stukas are mostly together and should be seeing paint (hopefully) tomorrow.

Very nice work. I have a 1/700 ship kit that I considered doing for this, but just didn't think I could get it done.

Kit - Italeri 0144.
Paint - All Tamiya acrylics.
Decals - Kit & Xtradecal 72-103.
Extras - None.

Martin B-57B Canberra
71st BS 38th BW (Light)
Laon AB, France

h33ad844_2015-02-17.JPG

hce1935c.JPG

ha474f7f.JPG

h02e2385.JPG

h06a1076.JPG

hd6a99dc.JPG

h16a56bb_2015-02-17.JPG

h8a48928.JPG

Thanks for taking the time to look and/or comment.

Ian.

That came out pretty good Ian . (y) (y) Sharp looking bird .

I don't even know what the air force used an all black jet for . Never read anything about them.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back