• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M20

Cheyenne

Making progress , didn't drill out the clear plastic sprue deep enough so the faux liquid in the glass came out odd looking , so I painted the glass bronze .
Black Dog canvass and wheels with chains . The engine compartment is a very , very old Jaguar offering which is excellent . Out of production now but if you ever find one on E-Bay or somewhere grab it The fig is another very , very old Verlinden/Warrior/Yanks ? Can't remember .
I Frankensteined him into a red headed step child with a very cool MAIM head with Royal Models hands .

Just something I noticed that kind of stands out in the photo. It is possible that it is the best of the bunch of bottles, but it is noticeable where it is at.
The green bottle in the sitting guys right hand has a big air bubble in the middle of it. Is it possible one of the other bottles in the box next to him doesn't have this flaw. That big pearl in the middle of the bottle is a bit noticeable, but then photos can tend to bring out the flaws.

Thanks guys , appreciate the comments , I lied , said I was gonna tackle a Sherman or two , but opted on a MiniArt dozer tractor instead .
Gotta love that diesel engine , very detailed parts , little to no flash , although some of the parts are smaller than the head of a pin !!!!

I mean really though , seven attachment points on a part that's about 26 gauge thin ?
That's the only gripe so far most of the parts are overkill on the attachment points .

Did manage to get both parts off and cleaned up with no breakage , I figured it would take just as much time to replicate them with wire as it did to clean up the kit parts , so no back up wire plan was needed . I did need to replace some parts with scratch stuff cuz some of the parts are so delicate and heavy on the attachments it was impossible to not break them .................... oh well .

Back