• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LUIZ´s CTA2 - POMERANIA 1945- JUST FINISHED !

LUIZ´s CTA2 - POMERANIA 1945- BASE AND GROUNDWORK.

Hi mates!

...and finally done!...hope you like my grenadier...see the last pictures...

Till the next!

Luiz.

LUIZ´s CTA2 - POMERANIA 1945-ALMOST DONE...

...and for the second time this afternoon:

h9ff8090_2015-03-29-2.jpg

Ian.

What he said...

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Yup ..... :notworthy (y) :notworthy

A gorgeous job Luiz. The figure is fantastic and the base , just WOW. I wish I had a tenth of your skill. You make it look so easy and the results are always so real :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Wow, wow, and WOW!

Incredible work Luiz! I'm not sure if his lower clothes are supposed to be rubber gear but that's what they look like. His jacket is amazing!

:drinks

Simply masterful work Luiz-- you're really showing some amazing work here...words can't describe it accurately but I am in awe...

Luiz, that is beautiful! How did you achieve the realistic finish on the rifle barrel?

Dear Gator...thank you for the comment...!

...the finish on the rifle was achived with the use of Humbrol Metal Coat Polishing Type...

Best!

Luiz.

Back