• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Luftwaffe channel rescue buoy

JSteinman

Master at Arms
Masterpiece models is willing to produce a kit if this interesting subject if we can get at least 25 confirmed buyers. Cost would be under 100 USD. Any interest?

74804C95-E4E0-4D4A-8DD2-F9E0D6EB2FEE.jpeg
0E8EBF9F-2682-4F03-BD5A-00EAB3C468C1.jpeg
C2AB9389-0D83-4314-947B-C54440333BF5.jpeg
C3AC0812-3306-48A8-BFD6-BFF0D4D525B0.jpeg

I scratch build one a few month ago ,i was provided with drawings by the buyer.
i know .....no pic it didn't happen:tomato:

Last edited:
Any chance you are willing to share the drawing?
Sorry i cant ,its not mine to share .:censored:

While i was researching it on the WWW i came across a downloadable paper model in 1/33 scale ,
You can easily scale it to any scale you want and trace the shapes on to plastic card.
paper /plastic card its all flat .
and detail it from the pictures on the web.
Link:

Last edited:
Sorry i cant ,its not mine to share .:censored:

While i was researching it on the WWW i came across a downloadable paper model in 1/33 scale ,
You can easily scale it to any scale you want and trace the shapes on to plastic card.
paper /plastic card its all flat .
and detail it from the pictures on the web.
Link:

Would it be possible to ask the owner of the drawings if you can share them with me?

After your first reply on my comment , i asked him if i could make some copies .........and sadly he declined .

I have build and sold him a few things over the years and i am sure he will commission / buy from me again
I will try again in a couple of months.
🤞

Back