• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Logistics, The Rolling Stock Completed April 18th, 2020

Logistics, The Rolling Stock Update July 25, 2011

you said it took you how long to build up that gun??

So much to see in this thing, I wouldn't know where to start or stop (y)

Now you begin to understand a Letterman diorama. I always see something I missed before. Outstanding Mr. Letterman!!

Terry :notworthy

Logistics, The Rolling Stock Update May 20th, 2013

I Could Watch This Masterpiece All Day Long... Simply Stunning!!! :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

Holy crap!! I quit! I give up!

My god that is just amazing. This is the first time I've seen pic's of the diorama as a whole, and that is just utterly mind blowing Bob.

I absolutely have got to find a way to get out to your neck of the woods some time to see your museum.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Absolutely amazing diorama Bob! so much details and vehicles, this will be something extra when it's finnished! (y) (y)
//Mats

Thanks Mats,

Well, for all the time and effort I have put into this thing, I hope it is something extra! (y)

Bob

I just dont have words to describe how fantastic this thing is. Just :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D :D :D :D
James

Well thanks so much James, that was a nice comment!

I appreciate that!

Bob

Thanks Terry,

Jeez, would you please call me Bob! I know, I grew up in the midwest too and learned all those manners, but I think of you as my friend. We've known each other for at least 20 years now.

Next time, just plain old Bob, Okay?

Bob

I Could Watch This Masterpiece All Day Long... Simply Stunning!!! :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

Thanks Dusan,

You know, it makes me happy when people like what I do!

Thanks again!

Bob

Holy crap!! I quit! I give up!

My god that is just amazing. This is the first time I've seen pic's of the diorama as a whole, and that is just utterly mind blowing Bob.

I absolutely have got to find a way to get out to your neck of the woods some time to see your museum.

Thanks Adam,

Listen, you get out this way, just give me an email to make sure i'm home, and I'll really enjoy giving you the grand tour!

I'm serious! (y)

Bob

Thanks Terry,

Jeez, would you please call me Bob! I know, I grew up in the midwest too and learned all those manners, but I think of you as my friend. We've known each other for at least 20 years now.

Next time, just plain old Bob, Okay?

Bob

Ok Mr....Er...Bob

:laugh:

I think I'll take up abstract art or knitting or some other such thing.........all I can say is WOW
rub_eye.gif
I'll never get close to anything like that
frantic.gif
That's really impressive :D

What a big piece of crap...It's all wrong....I have seen much better things.

Thought you wanted to hear something else for a change. :D ;)
You know I can just echo all of the other comments,.....

:notworthy (y) THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS WITH US BOB!

Greetings,Ron.

Absolutely! I remember you said you were moving, and I've got a cousin and my Grandfather that both live in Southwestern Missouri, that I've been wanting to go see. Once you get moved and set up again, I'll find away to get out there, haha.

Listen, you get out this way, just give me an email to make sure i'm home, and I'll really enjoy giving you the grand tour!

I'm serious! (y)

Bob

Well...........I must say old friend, that the diorama as a whole is certainly coming together. Takes a long time eh? Congrats Bob........you must be very proud of what you're building there........I know when I look at it, that I certainly am proud to be such a huge part of it. Email is still the same........why not drop a line with phone and we'll talk for a bit.

Warmest regards
Ben

http://bendenna.smugmug.com/Hobbies

Well...........I must say old friend, that the diorama as a whole is certainly coming together. Takes a long time eh? Congrats Bob........you must be very proud of what you're building there........I know when I look at it, that I certainly am proud to be such a huge part of it. Email is still the same........why not drop a line with phone and we'll talk for a bit.

Warmest regards
Ben

http://bendenna.smugmug.com/Hobbies

Hey Ben,

Man, has it been a long time! Great to hear from you. I'm glad Chuck talked you into joining MA. I had an operating system crash a few months ago and I lost all my email addresses. I cannot remember yours. I'll send you a Private message and give you my phone number. If you click on the little photo of Legacies at the lower left hand corner of this post, it'll take you to my website and you can contact me directly there.

I've been retired now for more than seven years. VLS is only a memory. Let's get in touch and talk some war stories!

Bob

oh wow, oh my, oh ... bob!

that is so epic!

Thanks Laura,

You know, I've always been a fan of epic movies. Maybe that is why I build these things! Hmmmmmmm.....

Bob

I think I'll take up abstract art or knitting or some other such thing.........all I can say is WOW
rub_eye.gif
I'll never get close to anything like that
frantic.gif
That's really impressive :D

Thanks,

Stick to modeling, and practice. If you had been modeling as long as I have, (68 years), you'd probably be better!

Bob

What a big piece of crap...It's all wrong....I have seen much better things.

Thought you wanted to hear something else for a change. :D ;)
You know I can just echo all of the other comments,.....

:notworthy (y) THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS WITH US BOB!

Greetings,Ron.

Cool!!! I've actually heard things like that before. I used to belong to IPMS! :D :D :D :yipee

Bob

I finally got the RR gun painted, the base coat at least. I hate weathering German yellow. IMO, it is the most difficult color to weather, even more than white, and this is one big kit.. Oh well, it has to be done. In these photos, the yellow looks very bright. It isn't, just the lighting caused that.

000_zpsvka15cgh.jpg

0_zpsxzk4otli.jpg

I know how long this is all taking, but it will be not only the busiest dio I have ever built, but I am making certain the quality of the workmanship on every aspect is also the best I have ever done. At least I hope it is!

Back