• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

I bought this on a whim. I was taken by the Suez striped bird on the box art, but after seeing the decal options, I'm favoring the Swedish machine.

Well today was kind of a bummer for me as its been a year since my Mom passed away. Then watched the Repat Ceremony for the Helicopter crash. Then I get a package in the mail. My best friend James (AKA Maus) sent an early birthday present and as he gave the okay and I have no self control I opened it. Got a new project in mind which is probably his plan lol. So felt a tad better after that.
James
DSC08450.JPG
DSC08451.JPG
DSC08452.JPG
DSC08453.JPG

Got a book by AMMO in the mail today from Spain...and they threw in an Oilbrusher tube as a gift.
IMG_20200507_190545107_HDR_copy_600x800.jpg

Sprue Bro haul.

Got notice that the wicker seat for the Camel was in, they only had one. I had to fill the order out some. Dinah is just too cool to pass up. @sharkman , did you build one recently Warren?
1588904875675.png

The Jeep, have to have it for my long suffering idea of the Korean Dozer/Tank dio based on my Dad's photos.

And the spool of rigging line,
It might be too fine for rigging aircraft. Just playing around with other stuff.

Sprue Bro haul.

Got notice that the wicker seat for the Camel was in, they only had one. I had to fill the order out some. Dinah is just too cool to pass up. @sharkman , did you build one recently Warren?
View attachment 2062
The Jeep, have to have it for my long suffering idea of the Korean Dozer/Tank dio based on my Dad's photos.

And the spool of rigging line,
It might be too fine for rigging aircraft. Just playing around with other stuff.

A Dinah? No, not recently. I have a Tamiya one in the stash and a shitei on the shelf of doom to finish.

The most recent one I completed was the Ki-49 Helen I believe. They both look like nice kits though!

A Dinah? No, not recently. I have a Tamiya one in the stash and a shitei on the shelf of doom to finish.

The most recent one I completed was the Ki-49 Helen I believe. They both look like nice kits though!
Looks like it was our old friend Les who did it, guess the shape of this thing stuck with me.

No, I have not heard from him in a very long time. Email address I had for him bounces.

Looks like it was our old friend Les who did it, guess the shape of this thing stuck with me.

No, I have not heard from him in a very long time. Email address I had for him bounces.

Oh, that reminds me. I did build a LS trainer version as well in 72 scale for MMM 2018

Forgot that Les had built one as well! Good memory Bob!

Hey Jeeves when did you order that book from spain?...I'm look at ordering of stuff from there but not sure if it a good idea as of yet with the virus and slow mail(if any).
It was ordered on March 27th so it took some time to get here...the virus only lasts a few days on surfaces like the book so considering it was packaged and sent so long ago, I'm sure it's fine. I washed my hands after opening the package...but if you're worried, a quick spray of Lysol should alleviate any fears I suppose.

Back