• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Got a few things.
DSC08388.JPG
DSC08389.JPG
DSC08390.JPG

Drat. I got inspired by Terry's truck and I got the wrong one. Oh well close enough. I also got a WNW kit so I could have a Harry Tate.
duo.png

Picked up a couple

I love these, I think they were way ahead of their time in terms of styling!

kit38.JPG

and finally got my Anteater that I've been hunting for for a few years. Not sure why Tamiya hasn't re-issued these and why they are crazy prices!

kit39.JPG

Nice acquisitions Warren! I'm surprised at the Do335 being hard to get, but then one has been in my stash for forever.
med3d-ennuye.gif

I have the other two versions, I just haven't been able to find one for sale that wasn't over $100 or more.Most I've seen listed have been on Ebay and anywhere's from $130 to $500.I ended up getting this one for about $50 US.

Nice find Warren.
I got a few kits with some extra money that came in
DSC08406.JPG
DSC08407.JPG
DSC08408.JPG
DSC08409.JPG

Can anyone tell me what the Tamiya Decal solutions are like? I've never tried them I dont think. If any one else has do you have any thoughts or hints or warnings?
James

Been using the Mark Fit James...it's ok...but I feel I like Micro Sol better...
Okay. I have Mr Mark Softener but its almost empty and I cant get it anywhere that I know of. Its my fav but very aggressive. I guess try these and see. Thanks Mike.

Tally ho!
1587512960354.png

I got the DVII just because it was a nice kit and I didn't do it justice first time. Not interested in doing Goring's ride, plenty of schemes out there to do. Had to get the paint set to put me over the free shipping mark. :rotf Spent $15 more to save on $8 shipping..yeah, I saved $8!!

Back