• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

I got myself a M3 Lee for some reason. I like the Grant better but this was supposed to have Canadian decals in it. After looking through the instructions I'm not sure if I will do a Canadian one or not now. Its kind of boring. The one from Georgia is pretty colourful though. My wife likes the 2 Russian ones with the slogans written across the glacis plate. Decisions decisions.

hbbea886.jpg

James

h450792e.jpg

h8af9bb1.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Nope...it is the Italeri with new decal schemes...new stuff won't be out until summer or even later now Mark...I'm good friends with the US Hornby rep...first ones will be Cromwells I believe.

Latest Acquisitions

My bad...been a long week. It's reboxed Academy like the other current ones from Airfix...

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/airfix-a1351-panzer-iv-ausfh-mid-version--1190166

Latest Acquisitions

Good to know Mike. Now I know better. Thanks for the clarification. I wish you could get that Hornby rep to do more new 1/72 scale models; or even shrink their 1/48 scale vehicles down to 1/72 scale....

Finally bought myself a paint bottle shaker (polish bottle shaker), which can be used with batteries or plugged in, for only $12 USD and free since I used my Amazon Rewards:

Shaker 001.JPG

I got some things in recently. A coastal Defense system to go with the one I have Russian 4K51 Rubezh Coastal ASM with P-15. The new one is the replacement for the Styx and is the Russian SSC6/3K60 BAL-E. Its less effective but much cheaper. Also I got in an M-8 Armoured car a little while ago. Decided to do a captured vehicle used by the Swedish in the Congo in 1960. Decals just arrived as well as a barrel and just waiting on some wheels.
bal e.jpg
bal e 2.jpg
m8.jpg
m8-2.jpg

James

Looks great Saul! I should get me one of those too.

James, looking great! Nice scores man. I have one of those BAL-E vehicles in 1/72 scale in the stash. I found it after I'd done all my Russian 8-wheeled trucks; otherwise that one would have been started too.

Some goodies that came my way over the past few of weeks...

NewStuff004.jpg

I'm collecting Abrams for some odd reason...🤔
NewStuff002.jpg

NewStuff003.jpg

Back