• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

There is a 1/350 Ohio that I got at the contest yesterday in there somewhere.

D2FE26DC-AFFA-4C2A-9FB2-246AB05875F9_zpsf0dzctcc.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

These two came in the mail last week.

C1B1ECCF-03B6-43F7-988F-DB2910BEAC8F_zpswr9gz9oj.jpg

AFECE5AE-DACC-429B-A16A-B678036B77CB_zpssurk227r.jpg

And these were purchase at the model contest Saturday. I did start working on the Seehund at the contest.

27E90695-6D09-44D9-96B4-0B49B0CD8AC1_zps1hejvg8v.jpg

21E5EBA6-7E49-42AE-8A3A-FE76815A5D76_zpsjekpwkkr.jpg

C7862E99-3475-45BB-B5B0-14AC5F747CF1_zpswhewllle.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Those are some pretty awesome scores guys. I was only able to afford one purchase; acquired with the help of a friend since I couldn't find it anywhere!

Here it is: Tiger Models 1/72 scale M1A2 Abrams SEP TUSK II. They've had this version out for years in 1/35th scale, I finally get it in my Braille Scale:

TigerModels_M1Abrams_I.jpg

It even came with the free gift of a Mystery Egg Plane. I haven't opened this yet to see which one it is:

TigerModels_M1Abrams_II.jpg

That's all I got so far. If I can get paid I'll see if I can't pick up some more 'must have' models. Until then, I have to keep working on my hobby Room so I can finally get back to the bench.

Latest Acquisitions

That's kewl Mark!! (y) Now open! Open!! OPEN!!!dagoodie bag & let's see whatcha got :hmmm If it's the RA-5C or A3D I call dibs!!! :evil: :bat

Latest Acquisitions

Very nice scores fellars ... I've had my eyes on that Del Rio kit myself Jeff ...

h509f192.JPG

h26bb011.JPG

h2154563.JPG

h42024d5.JPG

hf65972e.JPG

hc98e89b.JPG

hf56d601.JPG

Mean while back at the Ranch the Texas has arrived .... Nice looking kit ... :woohoo:

Latest Acquisitions

That's kewl Mark!! (y) Now open! Open!! OPEN!!!dagoodie bag & let's see whatcha got :hmmm If it's the RA-5C or A3D I call dibs!!! :evil: :bat

You should read that package more closely. There's only three choices of aircraft and they are all WWII. So I guess you ain't got dibs on anything! LOL! :woohoo: :evil: :geek

Nice Texas Gerry, I'll go check out the start you made on her.

Latest Acquisitions

You should read that package more closely. There's only three choices of aircraft and they are all WWII. So I guess you ain't got dibs on anything! LOL! :woohoo: :evil: :geek

Nice Texas Gerry, I'll go check out the start you made on her. Let's Git 'r done!

EDIT: It's amazing how my first post never showed up until I posted this one. Maybe that's why several other posts I made never showed up in other Threads that I swore I responded to. The previous post showed up only when I tried to respond a second time, yet never showed even when I refreshed the Thread. It only showed up when I posted this second response. What's up with that? :idonno

Latest Acquisitions

Nice Texas Gerry, I'll go check out the start you made on her. Let's Git 'r done!

EDIT: It's amazing how my first post never showed up until I posted this one. Maybe that's why several other posts I made never showed up in other Threads that I swore I responded to. The previous post showed up only when I tried to respond a second time, yet never showed even when I refreshed the Thread. It only showed up when I posted this second response. What's up with that? :idonno

My Computer is the same I swear I post stuff to other folks threads ... But it goes away I guess ... away into the bit bucket ... but then sometimes I'm using MS edge and it just folds up & disappears ... :hmmm :idonno :gogo

Latest Acquisitions

Neva know 'til ya open it up!! :smack :evil:

Latest Acquisitions

Finally my order arrived. Some bezels for WWI a/c, a neat little tool from Voyager for cutting plastic strips and some more tracks for my BMP-1. I hope these work.

DSC05845.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

Uh, yeah, I do... they list the three possibilities on the package Ed. None of them are aircraft you want.

Nice scores James. I'm sure they will work better than you imagine.

Latest Acquisitions

Uh, yeah, I do... they list the three possibilities on the package Ed. None of them are aircraft you want.

Nice scores James. I'm sure they will work better than you imagine.

:smack wiseguy! :bat :bat :bat

Latest Acquisitions

Got a bunch in today. Really excited about the Smerch. 2 OV-10s was a bit of a mistake though.
James

DSC05846.JPG

DSC05847.JPG

DSC05848.JPG

DSC05849.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

Nice strip-cutting tool.
That will come in handy I'm sure. I wish somebody would make some 1/32 bezels for helos.
All I can find is Reheat's bezels and they are ok but there is nothing for helicopter instrument panels out there!

Tim

Back