• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Picked up my Bravo 6 sets from the post office:
B635069B635073B635080front.JPG

Instructions are on the back as Vladimir has made multi-media in order to include exceptional details.
B635069B635073B635080rear.JPG

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

:good: Saúl!

From the KMK show in Belgium:

Figures and a WW2 weapon set,

hf7e5dff.JPG

Stowage set,

hc8150d6.JPG

Hornet winter heads and Friul tracks for my "253",

he1f8d98.JPG

And some weapons for my Fennek crew,

hb2df64d.JPG

Gr,Ron.

Latest Acquisitions

I got those tracks Ron, looked at them and just could not bring myself to building them. :bang head

Latest Acquisitions

I got those tracks Ron, looked at them and just could not bring myself to building them. :bang head

Ha ha! I got way too nervous to continue to do the styrene tracks and pads in the Dragon Sd Kfz 253 kit that I went for these....oh heck,this will be fun. ;)

Gr,Ron.

Latest Acquisitions

Looks like your cat is Canadian, considering the interest he's showing in that book. I want to read it after the cat! LOL!

Good scores! :good:

Latest Acquisitions

:rotf She certainly is. The young fella though prefers checking out the models rather than books. These two have some great material inthem and lots of dio ideas.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Saúl....

How is the Academy Calliope kit? That's got me interested to be sure...

Latest Acquisitions

How is the Academy Calliope kit? That's got me interested to be sure...

The tank is good, not great. Meaning that it is behind Tasca/Asuka and Dragon but ahead of Tamiya. Nice options are included such as straight and raised return roller arms. Combining with other Academy Sherman kits will allow you to pinch some of the interior parts for this kit.

As for the T34 Rocket launcher, it is better than Italeri (I still have some parts on trees) but I can't compare them to Verlinden's multi-media kit. I may toss in a comparison to Italeri's parts in my photo review if there is interest.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

As for the T34 Rocket launcher, it is better than Italeri (I still have some parts on trees) but I can't compare them to Verlinden's multi-media kit. I may toss in a comparison to Italeri's parts in my photo review if there is interest.

Regards,

Ah YEAH! I'm very interested :D

Latest Acquisitions

Here are some of the acquisitions I have picked up recently.

The Arizona was on sale at Micro Mark for $169 with $5 shipping, so I finally jumped on it. Had been considering getting it for a while.

Aq-039.jpg~original

Aq-040.jpg~original

Aq-041.jpg~original

Aq-042.jpg~original

Aq-043.jpg~original

Aq-044.jpg~original

Aq-045.jpg~original

Aq-046.jpg~original

Aq-047.jpg~original

Aq-048.jpg~original

I will be getting the Eduard PE set for the Arizona as well as the Trumpy AM brass 5 inch barrels soon.

Latest Acquisitions

Regards,

Ah YEAH! I'm very interested :D

Me too!

-----------------------------------------------

Well-- I pulled off 1st place in the Auto category of the SMA Big Spring Contest with my Wrecker which was a pleasant surprise...and just received some of my winning prizes from John Simmons in the UK...first the homemade trophy he made:
100_8184.jpg

That's my first and probably only since there are no shows around here ;)

And the loot-- a nice introductory DVD from AK Interactive on airbrushing...I watched it and it's really for the beginner...nicely done, but nothing I didn't know already ;)
100_8188.jpg

And a whole bunch of stuff from Wilder's line...didn't know he made his own Fun-Tack...
100_8185.jpg

A nice sanding stick and block...
100_8186.jpg

And a package of his weathering stuff I am psyched to try-- some dry pigments and a nice assortment of the wet washes and mixes...
100_8187.jpg

Still have to spend my cash at Elm City Hobbies to the North-- thinking on something for my Shep Paine dio....

Latest Acquisitions

eBay wins:
eBayTrumpMiG21UM.JPG

My second Trumpeter Mongol... needed this scale.

MiG-21MF plus PE:
eBayEduardMiG21MFDuoPlusPE.JPG

My UMM order:
UMMorder2.JPG

Yes, the Hell Fighter decals again as both the Trumpeter kit and RV decals are wrong.

Regards,

Back