• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Excelent acquisitions :good: ... I would like to see a review of the new Revell 190 F :coolio

Luiz

Latest Acquisitions

Picked these up the other day WooooT :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee

11140185_10153129734834823_7163569515816755483_o_zpszaztsbsh.jpg

Fujimi%20144245%20is%20a%20item%20released%20on%20February%202014_zpska620mgp.jpg

_57%201_zpsajhqauag.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

How about one on the big FW Paul. (y)

I actually kind of figured you guys would be asking for that one. As there are several already out there on it, I will wait until Eduard gets all their new stuff for it released and then do a big review with the Eduard stuff.

Latest Acquisitions

Got a couple of bottles of Drooling Bulldog paints. Will eventually get to trying them. Have to get some clarification on them though, type of paint, cleaning, thinning etc.

http://www.droolingbulldog.com/

James

Latest Acquisitions

I received my kit for my next campaign ......

h29ba93f.JPG

h85f5978.JPG

h9ccdbc7.JPG

There are enough parts to build both dry-docked & water line versions ..... :yipee :eek:ldguy

Latest Acquisitions

Picked these up the other day WooooT :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee

11140185_10153129734834823_7163569515816755483_o_zpszaztsbsh.jpg

Fujimi%20144245%20is%20a%20item%20released%20on%20February%202014_zpska620mgp.jpg

_57%201_zpsajhqauag.jpg

I hope so too ..... Ed's already got a ribbon ...... Your dragging your feet Bud ......... Now you really Don't want to look out the peep-hole and see Him do ya' .........Well do ya Bud ...... :skipper ..... :eek:ldguy

Latest Acquisitions

h29ba93f.JPG

h85f5978.JPG

h9ccdbc7.JPG

There are enough parts to build both dry-docked & water line versions ..... :yipee :eek:ldguy

SWEET!

Thanks Jeff ....... This is the biggest resin kit I've ever had ....... I'll have to check on photos of the boat ..... But MP claims He knows anything Imay want to know ...... Ex-Spurt .....He is ....... :eek:ldguy

Looks like some decent detail :skipper I got a 1/350 BB-55 in resin to do...

Latest Acquisitions

h29ba93f.JPG

h85f5978.JPG

h9ccdbc7.JPG

SWEET!

Thanks Jeff ....... This is the biggest resin kit I've ever had ....... I'll have to check on photos of the boat ..... But MP claims He knows anything Imay want to know ...... Ex-Spurt .....He is ....... :eek:ldguy

Get - R -done ......... :eek:ldguy ..... :captain

Latest Acquisitions

h29ba93f.JPG

h85f5978.JPG

h9ccdbc7.JPG

SWEET!

Get - R -done ......... :eek:ldguy ..... :captain
All in due time Gerry... This is all resin so, need lots o patience & super glue... Gotz plenty o pe & gun barrels too :frantic :frantic

Latest Acquisitions

Well y'all... what can Brown do fer you?? :idonno But, This is what was just delivered by Brown!!

h590cfb2.JPG

hd038dc5.JPG

h0961512.JPG

:geek :drinks ok, it got here about 1/2 hour ago... I just been fondling this since then (y) :drinks :drinks

Latest Acquisitions

Couldn't resist the IL2 either eh James? Was too good a price especially with the summer sale discount tacked on. :D (y)

You will like it Ed! Have 3 Badgers and the oldest is my first airbrush that I got when I was 14 or 15 (maybe 13). It is a single action with a screwed on bottle lid on the bottom. Never use it these days, but have some BIG kits that will need a lot of paint that it might get pressed back into service for.

Latest Acquisitions

As I said your post had a virus in it and the Stormovick got auto bought with out any concious thought :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf
It will have to wait a bit. I am trying to work up the where withall to start building again as all projects got shelved or binned.
I have been staring at my AEG G.IV and have ordered some guns and turnbuckles for it. Am going to get some decals for it also but waiting to see if I can get a good deal.
James

Back