• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

AztecMachoMustangs 001.JPG
AztecMachoMustangs 002.JPG

Regards,

@Barney, there are other posts where I am offering free decals, some from these sets, to anyone to use if joining the campaign.

Regards,
I saw those! I have a couple of sets of Zotz and other decals for the P-51 not sure what scheme I'll do it in... working on the Il-2 right now... one campaign at a time...

Here I am very late in posting, but these are the last of the Christmas presents I bought with my Christmas money. They came in around the second week or so of February. The Stained Glass Windows here however:

full

They came in the first week of March..... just in time for my birthday! LOL! Those will be going into my Church that I'm building.

These are the models I ordered and finally got....

Aoshima JGSDF Material Carrier. This has two kits inside:

full

Fujimi JGSDF Mortar towing truck with a 120mm mortar included:

full

Pit Road/Skywave 1/700 scale JMSDF LST 4151:

full

...and finally this UM kit of the Swedish M-43 assault gun:

full

I also purchased a set of laser cut wood pews for the church as well but apparently forgot to take a pic of it. Oh well.

That's all for now. The next thing I need to do is source some metal barrels for the Crusader AA tank; the kit ones are so deformed just from removing them from the sprues...

View media item 128326Let's see if this works.
I got power to the compressor but I don't have it plumbed yet. Next up insulation and drywall but I've been thinking I'll plumb the air BEHIND the drywall... :hmm:
Yeah i know, shouldn't leave it on the pallet and I shouldn't have that wire coiled up like that. I'm sure there's other things that I've done wrong also but we're making progress so get out of the way!
Besides Eric hasn't been up to help me get it off the pallet and mounted on the concrete :rotf

Houston, we have air. :vgood: Pulling that wire through conduit seems prudent, why give the rodents a chance? :soldiersoldier:soldiersoldier:soldiersoldier

Houston, we have air. :vgood: Pulling that wire through conduit seems prudent, why give the rodents a chance? :soldiersoldier:soldiersoldier:soldiersoldier
Might make a 220 outlet with a pig tail to it. Outdoor rated of course...and pull a 110 outlet off it at the same time. I realized I don't have any power outside anywhere.

I havent been building a lot recently nor taking pictures of things I've bought. Weather has been playing havok on me and so not in the right frame of mind to do much. Also feeling pretty down about Ukraine. I got a big pile of models yesterday so figured I'd take pics of everything new that is close to hand.
I have been really eagerly awaiting the Tempo E400 and have 2 coming from Ukraine, but I dont think I will ever see them. They were shipped just before the invasion and I dont think they made it out of the country. My fave store in Winnipeg though just got this version in and I snapped it up. Not shown that I can remember are the Tamiya P-51 for the group build. Monday I should be getting the SWS Mustang Mk IV. The Miniart G7107 and a Wespe. Otherwise these are all new.
DSC09409.JPG
DSC09410.JPG
DSC09411.JPG
DSC09412.JPG
DSC09413.JPG
DSC09414.JPG
DSC09415.JPG
DSC09416.JPG
DSC09417.JPG
DSC09418.JPG
DSC09419.JPG
DSC09420.JPG
DSC09421.JPG

I did get some multiples like the StuH 42 and the Russian machine guns. The machine guns are for my almost finished ICM G7107 which is a Russian one. I also need to get downstairs and print a new model I just found. A Saeger Sperwer drone which Canada used at the beginning of the Afghan war. I also got 2 new Dspaie tools. A vaccuum and a sander/grinder.
1647709838607.png

1647709962975.png

1647709859815.png

1647709903862.png

James

View attachment 148184View attachment 148186View attachment 148188View attachment 148192

I did get some multiples like the StuH 42 and the Russian machine guns.
James
James, I just bought a whole bunch of similar stuff! Trouble down here is we can't get anything at the moment and the Minicraft craft stuff is as rare as Hens teeth. I would love to see an in box review of the 'repairing the Pzr 4 H! I also nearly pulled the trigger on the Takom StuH 42, so would also be interested in a 'in box' review of that also!
I have the Austin AC and it seems like a very nice kit.
I couldn't get the French concrete road signs here at all. I wanted to use some with a few of my early Mk3's.
Soviet weapons set is also a beauty!

the Minicraft craft stuff is as rare as Hens teeth.
They should be rare as Minicraft is no longer. Wait, you meant MiniArt? ;)

So far, factories are fine and the non-male workers and families are out of the Ukraine. Males remain to fight, if able-bodied. So, production is paused and a lot of plastic modelers are buying MiniArt, along with other Ukrainian companies, as a sign of support.

Regards,

They should be rare as Minicraft is no longer. Wait, you meant MiniArt? ;)

So far, factories are fine and the non-male workers and families are out of the Ukraine. Males remain to fight, if able-bodied. So, production is paused and a lot of plastic modelers are buying MiniArt, along with other Ukrainian companies, as a sign of support.

Regards,
Yes, sorry, MiniArt. Thanks Saul, it was getting late down here and I had just finished a Mk3 write up and 4 hours of research on my Uboats stuff.
I did manage to get a bunch of MiniArt figure sets so I am happy about that and I hope it helps. :)

Last edited:
James, I just bought a whole bunch of similar stuff! Trouble down here is we can't get anything at the moment and the Minicraft craft stuff is as rare as Hens teeth. I would love to see an in box review of the 'repairing the Pzr 4 H! I also nearly pulled the trigger on the Takom StuH 42, so would also be interested in a 'in box' review of that also!
I have the Austin AC and it seems like a very nice kit.
I couldn't get the French concrete road signs here at all. I wanted to use some with a few of my early Mk3's.
Soviet weapons set is also a beauty!
I will try and do that. The Miniart kit is not a shake and bake kit at all and will be quite the intricate build. The instructions have options for the engine in and out. It is basically the Pz IV, athe gantry kit, the repair kit, and has a vac base. You could get everything separately but I think this saves some money. I need to read a bit on the takom kit but can say it comes with 2 metal barrels.. I need to do a review of the Sturmpanzer IV book also. So hopefully sometime n the next week or so.
James

I will try and do that. The Miniart kit is not a shake and bake kit at all and will be quite the intricate build. The instructions have options for the engine in and out. It is basically the Pz IV, athe gantry kit, the repair kit, and has a vac base. You could get everything separately but I think this saves some money. I need to read a bit on the takom kit but can say it comes with 2 metal barrels.. I need to do a review of the Sturmpanzer IV book also. So hopefully sometime n the next week or so.
James
......i just bought one of those sanding pens you showed. looked to sexy to ignore! :bigrin:

Back