• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Nice acquisitions Paul! Especially the house and car. Pebbles is looking great, I'm looking forward to seeing that done by you.

A couple packages came today.
full

full

full

full

full

full

I got this at the Garlits Museum
full

Nice scores guys! Now here is my Christmas presents I ordered for myself.

This is round one:

Two Dragon Bushmasters: one Australian and one British:

full

full

One M-1124 MRAP:

full

One IBG Crusader anti-aircraft tank:

full

One Zvezda Russian 2S35 Koalitsiya:

full

And finally my Trumpeter HEMMTT Load Handling System:

full

That's round one in from Freetime Hobbies. Next is my Hobbylink Japan order of four more models that are crossing the Pacific ocean now. I have a couple more I plan on ordering from what's left, if I can..

Stay tuned.

Nice scores guys! Now here is my Christmas presents I ordered for myself.

This is round one:

Two Dragon Bushmasters: one Australian and one British:

full

full

One M-1124 MRAP:

full

One IBG Crusader anti-aircraft tank:

full

One Zvezda Russian 2S35 Koalitsiya:

full

And finally my Trumpeter HEMMTT Load Handling System:

full

That's round one in from Freetime Hobbies. Next is my Hobbylink Japan order of four more models that are crossing the Pacific ocean now. I have a couple more I plan on ordering from what's left, if I can..

Stay tuned.
See you got a Max Pro. Great kit.

Well, I can't believe I didn't post this book when I got it back in August of 2021! I've been referring to it (trying to find mistakes too since I usually don't trust compilation works as not everyone pulls their weight) and this book is great!

MMPYellow6146P51DKrediscovered00.JPG

A must, along with their earlier ones, for Mustang Mania!

MMPNAAP51BCF6CMustangA.JPG

MMPNAA36AApache.jpg

Regards,

Last edited:
Had a few things show up over the past couple weeks.

Some various resin and decals for future projects.

Some new reading material. Carl was gracious enough to sign my copy for me at today's club meeting.

An unintended eBay score. I went looking for 1 Aussie F-111C, and ended up stumbling on a lot sale of 4 kits for not much more than it was going to cost me for a single kit. Win! So 1 of the Cs will end up getting built as a FB-111 (decals enroute from Caracal as we speak).

And some pickups from the club meeting today. One of the members is fixing to move, so these were on the way to the dump. Will be fun to go back in time to when I was building models in high school.
The box contains most of the issues of FSM from 1982 through 1993.

A few books he was giving away as well.

Ended up with a few records too, but you all don't care about that stuff. :lol:

nd some pickups from the club meeting today. One of the members is fixing to move, so these were on the way to the dump. Will be fun to go back in time to when I was building models in high school.
The box contains most of the issues of FSM from 1982 through 1993.
@bob letterman Hey Dad, check that out!

Back