• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

These rolled in last week

full

full

full

full

full

Sherman, great scores. You're gonna love that Stryker; I built one and it's fast and easy to build while still have loads of great detail!

From AliExpress, to use my Black Friday coupons... This is how they arrived. Note that the store pasted their own label with product numbers E##-#...

Alexen 001.JPG

Why is it important? Well, Alexen Model doesn't include the screws needed to use some of their products so the store adds them and charges a touch more. I paid a little more to assure I received a tool ready to use without my having to source screws. This is the package, on the right, that is sold by many. On the left the screws needed and added by some shops.
Alexen 003.JPG

This is a seam scraping tool. It keeps the cylinders round. The holes along one edge are used to bend wire for handles. Not that great though.
Alexen 002.JPG

Thanks to the coupons, less than $10USD shipped.

Regards,

Alexen 001.JPG

Why is it important? Well, Alexen Model doesn't include the screws needed to use some of their products so the store adds them and charges a touch more. I paid a little more to assure I received a tool ready to use without my having to source screws. This is the package, on the right, that is sold by many. On the left the screws needed and added by some shops.
And what is this exactly? I get the scraper, neat, like it but the other thing I'm unsure of.

And what is this exactly? I get the scraper, neat, like it but the other thing I'm unsure of.
Believe me, if I saw this in a store and looked over the packaging, I would put it back as I would have no idea either. Yes, the instructions on the back cover stencils, scrapers, and scribers but not this product. Inside, there are no assembly or usage instructions. Nothing! However, on the site I bought it at...

taobao5895055223421.jpg

taobao5895055223423.jpg

taobao5895055223422.jpg

taobao5895055223420.jpg

See their whole range (lots of interesting stuff) at Alexen Models.

Regards,

Acquired at a reasonable price, a fo'weel pressure pot. The internal rack came with silicone shelf liners and removeable shelves. This potentially triples the mold and casting production capabilities in our humble rural home.

Attachments

• 20211212_164932.jpg
    20211212_164932.jpg
    957.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20211212_165217.jpg
    20211212_165217.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
Back