• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

create this:
ehGmUiK.jpg

Using all this:
UaGQ03o.jpg

Well, you have a bit more work to get there... the chassis has been modified by the Egyptians to raise the front mudguards and extend the exhausts. Note that the turrets were handmade and the measurements I took differed between the two museum examples. One was on a Czech chassis but, as these photos show, the ones in action don't seem to be Czech production.
21192623_1949435575279798_8224543338203711860_n.jpg
21230864_1949435258613163_4742876026194039833_n.jpg
21150038_1676013049098621_402380854962935256_n.jpg

Regards,

Well, you have a bit more work to get there... the chassis has been modified by the Egyptians to raise the front mudguards and extend the exhausts. Note that the turrets were handmade and the measurements I took differed between the two museum examples. One was on a Czech chassis but, as these photos show, the ones in action don't seem to be Czech production.
View attachment 138982View attachment 138983View attachment 138981

Regards,
NEAT! I am honestly a few months out from this, but will be following up with you on this, Sir

Nice scores Paul! You are acquiring quite the figure collection!

I had wanted a copy of Glinda and I see Garage kits must have a few left on their website but I priced her out at almost $500 CDN with the exchange and shipping and just cannot justify that right now.

Might wait until theybring out their "Pound Foolish" figure (if they do) in the future!

1623927443466.png

Nice scores Paul! You are acquiring quite the figure collection!

I had wanted a copy of Glinda and I see Garage kits must have a few left on their website but I priced her out at almost $500 CDN with the exchange and shipping and just cannot justify that right now.

Might wait until theybring out their "Pound Foolish" figure (if they do) in the future!

View attachment 138995

Thanks Warren! Part of why I go ahead and get these figures is that unlike plastic kits, they don't loose their value. At least these good ones don't. I could turn around and resell them for what I have in them. In addition, figures that are painted to super high standards can be worth much more. I have a couple that are now no longer available, and like the WNW kits they are worth almost double. It helps when they are done by known sculptors.

Needed to order some semi-gloss since the LHS didn't stock any, so I figured I'd take advantage of last weekend's Aires/QB sale and get some stuff for future builds (currently planning a Nordic Draken build later this year). I could've just mixed some gloss & flat, but I find I have a fairly regular use for the semi. It's more convenient to just open a bottle than to have to mix up paint every time.

From Aviattic
1624061221742.png

Actually forgot I ordered this. It's the full body decals for the Dr.1. Correct shades and over paint of the insignias. Also got the frame of the rudder, why i don't know. Aviattic sent some nice samples of their wood grains and interior green. Looking forward to trying it out. I really think either Lullu Belle or the red Dr.1 will be first builds out of the new hobby shop when I get it build at the new house. Probably be Sept before I'm building again.

From Aviattic
View attachment 139046

Actually forgot I ordered this. It's the full body decals for the Dr.1. Correct shades and over paint of the insignias. Also got the frame of the rudder, why i don't know. Aviattic sent some nice samples of their wood grains and interior green. Looking forward to trying it out. I really think either Lullu Belle or the red Dr.1 will be first builds out of the new hobby shop when I get it build at the new house. Probably be Sept before I'm building again.
Neat I remember you mentioning this!

Got a few things in last night. Couple more kits coming that were on sale. The Bus is to replace the suspension system on my maintenance truck which I screwed up. Hoping I can still keep this one also. The generators are for my maintenance truck. Looking forward to building the DO 335. I was surprised it comes with a bonus resin figure.The Husky just looks interesting. In the mail is a Leopard C1A1. I think I have all the Canadian Leos now. Seeing as Hobbyboss will be coming out with a Buffel 3 soon I will also have almost all the Leo support vehicles we used. I dont remember if we got the bridge layer. And picked up the Iwata airbrush mat for disassembling your airbrush.
DSC09209.JPG
DSC09211.JPG
DSC09212.JPG
DSC09213.JPG
DSC09214.JPG
DSC09215.JPG

Oh and the Ma Duece is to become the prime mover for my M1A1 155mm gun. I got the gun when I got the White 6x6x6 because the boxtop showed it being pulled by that big truck. Unfortunately they never pulled that gun. Now to find the proper markingsd for it.
JAmes

Nice haul James.

Well I got this.
1625610434862.png

7-10 day delivery. I gotta wire it, insulate, wall it and figure out where i'm going to put it! Also going to add windows. It'll be much later in the year before i'm back in business.

Back