• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

New books for the library...

EuropeAtWar5YugoAFv1a.JPG
EuropeAtWar6MiG21YugoSerb01.JPG
ItalianFolgoreParaDiv01.JPG

Mostly unknown Jihad in the Caribbean... a nice primer for "In Another World; The New Crusade" chapter. What if they succeeded on their second try?
LatinAmericaAtWar19Trinidad1990a.JPG
LatinAmericaAtWar20ChacoWar01.JPG
YugoFighterColorsv1a.JPG

Regards,

No kidding! Googling that now.

Interesting, never even heard of that!

Some videos to help out:

The Imam in charge of that plot (at 73 now):

A good article with several photos in color which only appear in b&w in the book:

Regards,

The "irresponsible" pickup. I splurged a little bit with all the OT I've been working the last few weeks. All I need to do now is find a set of early IAF Kurnass decals. Not in a rush to build it, so I've got some time to find a set. I'm hoping maybe Isradecals re-releases their set with the recent release of the Z-M kit.

I was with the US Army in St Croix in 1990. We (the staff and particularly the S-2 shop) were briefed daily on this. Meanwhile I just ordered the Academy (Accurate Miniatures) Vindicator and a couple of 1/72 fighters, F4F & F6F... Rumor is that we may stay here and just build an addition.

Last edited:
I don't usually play here but this is just too much bling not to share.
1604436414688.png

Limited Edition Sotar 2020
1604437449581.png

And numbered
1604437471360.png

And Gold Plated!

I saw an email from Badger back at the end of summer about a limited edition Sotar and it caught me right after payday so I figured what the hey, I'll support Badger and grab one.

The Sotar has changed since the one I got many years ago. The Head assemble is now a part of the body. Only the spray cap and nozzle retaining ring comes off. Makes cleaning much easier and you don't have to worry about dropping that teflon washer when you take the head off.

I don't think I'll be spraying with this, I'll hold on to it as an investment. 💰 :rotf

Back