• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Casemate Publishers, as a US distributor, noticed my reviews and sent me this lineup... new to me! They are walk around photograph sets definitely done by a modeler.

AircraftInDetail001 to 005.JPG

1599601743286.png

AircraftInDetail002.JPG
AircraftInDetail003.JPG

1599601766965.png

1599601796814.png

Regards,

Not even going to discuss all those fancy control panels... :ro:

Went to Hobby Lobby's new store in Strongsville, OH and picked up these two @ 40% off. I have been wanting to build a tank and the TOON Tanks look fun!

Oh, and 21 days until by step-daughter gets married. Things are getting hectic.:frantic:

IMG_0410.jpg

Congrats on your step daughter wedding. I am sure you will all be glad when it is over and done with. I am sure those kits will be fun to build. I don't think I have seen the old Ford before, but the Toons build will be a fun little project for sure.

Yep! High parts count and some fit issues causes one guy on another Forums to refer to Miniart as MiniAaaaaargh! Still, they do build into some beautiful models! Looking good James!

Opened the box on my Revell Westland Lynx, looked at the PE and the rotor fold set and am totally blown away by the quality and the complexity.....
Put it all carefully back in the box and will look again tomorrow to see if my brain has untangled itself this time.....

Hey Paul...

You're in luck as the three other options are not the Baron's...if you'll pardon my laziness to just shoot pics with the phone instead of moving up to the scanner.

There is, in order, Werner Voss, Hermann Göring, and
Walter Göttsch available...unlike the WnW kits however, you're left to the task of painting the streaking patterns yourself, unless there are aftermarket ones available I suppose.

IMG_20200924_202050086_HDR_copy_800x600.jpg
IMG_20200924_202059134_HDR_copy_800x600.jpg
IMG_20200924_202108107_HDR_copy_800x600.jpg

Thanks Michael! Might consider it as it would be an interesting plane to go with Goering's D7.

I suspect the streak patterns would have been a paint thing even for a WNW kit.

Back