• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Deliriously happy! I received a package from Hubert (Dewertus):
Hubert2017Books01.jpg

Hubert2017Books02.jpg

Hubert2017Books03.jpg

Hubert2017Books04.jpg

Hubert2017Books05.jpg

Hubert2017Books06.jpg

Hubert2017Books07.jpg

Hubert2017Books08.jpg

Hubert2017Books09.jpg

Hubert2017Books09a.jpg

Plenty of these superb instrument panels for my kit...
HubertYahu1.jpg

HubertYahu2.jpg

HubertYahu3.jpg

HubertYahu4.jpg

HubertYahu5.jpg

HubertYahu6.jpg

Lots of Models has a sale going on now where everything you see here I paid 50% off and free shipping!
LotsOModelsBlackBoxCMK.jpg

LotsOModelsCMK01.jpg

LotsOModelsCMK02.jpg

LotsOModelsUltraCastCMK.jpg

LotsOModelsWaldronBlackDog.jpg

Last, I bought these cocktail stirrers from Sabot Publications...
SabotPubMagicModels.jpg

Note the T-34-85 barrel?

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Sweet scores Saul! i need to be on the lookout for that captured panzers book. I would love to make all the captured panzers featured in that book. Way to go Saul!

Latest Acquisitions

I got my hands on an elusive set of HS-6 decals (1/72) for my CVW-11 collection build. :yipee

Double bonus...there are decals for 2 aircraft! So I'm covered for both the SH-60F & the HH-60H.

Latest Acquisitions

I would love to make all the captured panzers featured in that book. Way to go Saul!

Actually, more like Thank you Hubert!

As for the small scale decals, you may get a belated birthday gift as I found some sheets I won't use.

Hey Saul,

Is there much in there on the Cant Z 506?

While there is a bit on the aircraft, it is not likely to replace my Ali d'Italia monograph.

h29de530.jpg

However, it details the aircraft's involvement in the September Campaign as well as contemporary aircraft it came across such as the Lublin XIII floatplane. Best of all (for me) there is a profile of the CANT 506 which was captured and used by the Poles!

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Well got in some more stuff today. Yesterday got some decals so I can build a Panzer 2C medical officers tank as per the picture on the last book I reviewed. Today I got a Ta 152H-1 from Gary. One of my favourite flavours of FW 190. It was named after the designer Kurt Tank. And using a gift certificate from Mike ( I traded the recipient a tank for it :) ) I got a Nymert, a new Meng Rocket launcher I didnt know about previously, and a s.Ig. 33 with crew. See how that works out.

DSC06843.JPG

DSC06844.JPG

DSC06845.JPG

DSC06846.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

Nice scores James! Interesting, I never built a Ta-152 myself. I'll be watching yours when you start it up. That figure is going to be highly interesting as well to be sure.

Latest Acquisitions

Is that dude holding the end of the field gun REALLY going to stand there when it goes off? LOL VBEG

Looks like a nice kit but I do wish that Dragon would make there figures in a bit more of an action pose.

Cheers

Latest Acquisitions

I dont know, they look oood to me. One laying in the gun, one ready to pull the trigger, Gun commander ready to let fire, One loader fusing a round while another waits. And I have seen guys piling on the trail when the ground is too hard or until the spade gets a good grip. In the following pic 2 are stepping on the spade and everyone else looks almost the same.

sig33.jpg

80-15cm-infantry-howitzer-in-action.jpg

James

Latest Acquisitions

Te ZM 1/32 Ta-152 H1 is a nice looking kit James. I have the anime version that has a really nice drop tank with it. While the 152s didn't actually use a drop tank, the tank is the standard type like I have seen on other FW-190s.

Latest Acquisitions

More Russian armour and troops have arrived.

M-3 Armoured Scout Car

h2b9f76f.jpg

h35ed211.jpg

h6e1045a.jpg

Tristar Russian Tank Crew

h680d152.jpg

Takom T-55A

h1c35ea5.jpg

Some German WW2 stuff.

German Infantry Eastern Front Winter 1941 - 1942

h0f7ac9d.jpg

German Volkssturm Berlin 1945

he10a967.jpg

And an absolutely gorgeous kit.

h3b7c058.jpg

Cheers

Latest Acquisitions

Traded with a good friend and piggybacked on his orders while he was in Paris and ordering from Russia. The Vector A-20 cockpit interior is my second one (I have three kits). The New Penguin decals are for a sharkmouth BTR-80 and markings for Soviet Oil and Fuel tanks.
CJtradeBlastNewPenhuinVector.jpg

ha25663b_2017-04-03.jpg

h8f0f8a6_2017-04-03.jpg

Flogged by the Fence! Squadron had a fantastic sale.
SquadronEduard.jpg

hd51e1e7.jpg

ha47eee6.jpg

h1b10a06_2017-04-03.jpg

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

I received One for Me & One for Chris ...

hc3b3916.jpg

And I bought Me some new saw blades ...

h0a949be.jpg

h8a16543.jpg

Now I can Modify .... :soldier :salute

Latest Acquisitions

Nice haul Saul. I got a few thing yesterday myself.

DSC06847.JPG

DSC06848.JPG

DSC06849.JPG

The Maus book is for the new Takom Maus that is on its way to me.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Hey there Saul.

Wil you be able to save those three broken chairs? Three broken out of four is pretty poor. Also looks like there's a fair bit of seam to clean up. Think you'll be abole to gett hem together?

Does the T-54-1 1947 kit have a full interior?

I like the looks of the German car.

Cheers

Latest Acquisitions

Will you be able to save those three broken chairs? Three broken out of four is pretty poor.

I already repaired one and informed the seller to see if I can get a replacement sprue. The others will be repaired as well.

Does the T-54-1 1947 kit have a full interior?

Not the one you see above. This is my second T-34-1 Model 1947. The one I got in January is the full interior kit but it is missing the transmission, squirrel cage fan, and gearbox. The first two I can mock up from my Skif kits (see? They have a use!) and I am trying to get Chris Meddings (of Inside the Armour) to offer a limited run of the one he scratched. Sadly, he doesn't want to get into resin production anymore.

This is the full interior kit:
MA37003a.jpg

Excellent but, being realistic, very little of this interior is seen once built.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Saul does it come in the kit? If so you can mine from my T-54-2 as I probably wont build the engine compartment. Let me know.
James

Back