• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

New in Reconron's stash;

hdcb940a.JPG

Gr,Ron.

Review can be seen here: https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/news-reviews-and-shows/150173-german-military-bicycle-wwii-era-master-box

Nice bike, what scale and what it cost ?

Well,Peter (Tankbuilder) gave you the answer,but check out the link to my review as well.

Greetings,Ron.

Latest Acquisitions

Last week The Boss had a couple of PD days in Edmonton. While she went to get smart, I was left to my own devices. So my devices and I went on a tour of the hobby shops in the city.

Picked up these three from a shop that is closing this spring. The owner is retiring after 37 years in the business.

Seafire_XVII.jpg

Spit_XII.jpg

Mosquito.jpg

From the other four I visited I got a varied selection.

A couple of floaters.

Huron.jpg

Mariner.jpg

Some ground pounders.

Inf_1916.jpg

A aircraft with an identity crisis.

Osprey.jpg

And a foray in to the Sci-Fi world.

Nautilus.jpg

Mercury.jpg

Plus an assortment of paints, glue and putty.

Also paid a visit to the Alberta Aviation Museum. I will have to make a return visit to get some detail shots of the Tiger Moth, Anson, Mosquito, Mitchell, Sabre and Expeditor among others.

Cheers,
Rich

Latest Acquisitions

Excellent scores Rich ..... Meanwhile back at the Ranch ...... Dave will be pleased He can start His Diet now ........

h690bb49.JPG

Came in Yesterday ...... Seems the snow in Tennessee delayed The federales ..... :(

h9500409.JPG

Just think out of all three kits ....... all the X-tra bits I'll have for my Mech's to use

Latest Acquisitions

Nice Score James ..... I have a S.E.5.A. ..... I may have to have you look stuff up when I get to it ..... :eek:ldguy

Back