• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Veerle made a nice really blinky pink panther :) it gets many smiles at shows we go to.
Yes the land rover is an old kit but builds up to a pretty decent model.
Greetings
Mats

Hi Paddy!

Think you made a good deal on the price of both.
Always wanted to do a vehicle of the Scorpion/Scimitar range but never get to it.

Long long time ago I did the 'pink panther' by Tamiya,I also went for a green and black finish. :)
The GPMG's machineguns are... :sick: but you can always replace them with some better ones.
For a kit from the 1970's[or is it early 1980's] it's not that bad at all.

Greetings,Ron.

AR35371AR35372.JPG

AR35373AR35374.JPG

E35136S35010.JPG

E35137EA35080.JPG

E35145S35009.JPG

EA35078.JPG

EA35079E35135.JPG

EA35082E35148.JPG

ER35040ER35039.JPG

ER35043E35126.JPG

Regards,

Btw, there is a 1:1 s.F.H 18 at the courthouse close to where I work. I've got a lot of nice photos.

Kenny, we do have a Trusty, Crusty, and Rusty section to the Gallery for walkarouns...
:coolio

Oh, I got a package from China. Photos to come later... I need to explain the packing slip to the wife who signed for it. :unsure: :eek:hmy: :huh:

If you don't hear from me again...
:evil: :vmad I'm visiting some red hot peppers underground

Regards,
How do I upload them?

got part of my Lucky Models order in:

LM252520001.JPG

LM252520002.JPG

The three miniguns are missing even though they were listed as in stock when I put them in the shopping cart...
:vmad

Yet, Lucky Models hasn't let me down so I will wait until they are back in stock (especially since they offer free shipping).

Regards,

Wow, great stuff Joe! :drinks

Saul, Is this designed to be used with the Trumpeter Mig-23 Kits? (pitot).

Well, I got my new kit last Friday. (But I already have one :blush: :lol: ).

Kinetic.jpg

All the best!
Dusan.

Saul I tried my Mig 23 probe on my 1/32kit and it fits perfectly. I think you will like the 1/48 probe.
I got a few things lately. Some masks for a Panzer IV G and an A5M2. I got the Eduard cockpit PE for the F-117. I got 10 different molds for sidewalks etc. Check out Iron Mikes King Tiger build to see them in action. I got the new Mr Black Figure painting book.

FRONTCOVER.jpg

and the new Dragon Panzer IV A

DSC01008.JPG

I also got some figures. Sorry no pics, but its a Greek Mercenary by Pegasso in 75mm, 90mm Corpus Christi by Pegasso and as an adversary a 90mm Ghulam Warrior by Romeo.

James

Hi Guys ,

Just got these recently

001%7E12.JPG

Got the Trumpeter BRDM-2 (because of sauls excellent review) Thanks Saul ! B)

Also finally picked up the K59 Resin Update Set for the Bronco Soviet 7,62cm F22 Divisional Gun

http://www.hlj.com/product/K59C-018

Figured I'd post the stuff I've picked up over the past few months or so. Kind of went a bit crazy since I have been back to work lol.

IMG_4009.jpg

1/400 Academy Titanic Limited Edition kit. This comes with PE, wood deck, and a bunch of other stuff. Normally 200 bucks but Squadron had it for 43 dollars.

IMG_4012.jpg

Another Squadron mystery box sale 12 bucks

IMG_4011.jpg

15 dollars on Ebay.

IMG_4010.jpg

The P-47 has a nice sharkmouth just for you Saul.

IMG_4013.jpg

Picked these up for a song on Ebay also. The etch says it is for the A6M3 but looked on Eduard and it is the same as the A6M2 set.

Those Panda tracks looks nice! I think I have a set of those for my Dragon kit. Does it come with the jig?

Those Panda tracks looks nice! I think I have a set of those for my Dragon kit. Does it come with the jig?

They are nice and a great value too. I bought all their tracks with the exception of the Sexton. This assembler should be REAL handy for them (and I get the feeling they will work on other brands too.

Regards,

Back