• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Looks like you got a new logo also Kenny, looks good!

gpm.jpg

What do you have planned for them?

Strangely enough, I haven't seen many instances during the war for me to use them. I am simply collecting them and may put some in the back of a figure's belongings as a souvenir.

Regards,

I'd be interested in hearing about the Hetzer book. Is it any good?
James
From my initial scan through the book, it looks pretty good. I ordered it mainly for the camouflage drawings that are in it. It has several 5 view drawings of the late war German camo.

Some stowage for the LVT...
001%7E23.jpg

And since I am posing one of my Emils with it's cowl open...figured I had better put a machine gun above the open side.....
002%7E21.jpg

Thanks Saúl...

Would those be the green ones or tan ones? They'll be stuffed in with other stowage...but I wanted at least one in there...I was also thinking of leaving the top off of one and having it be there to carry empty shell casings...but if they wouldn't work, they could just stuff in the rear of the LVT...

Didn't buy so much at the show in Mol but this is what i got with home, there will be a review of the wood grain decals as soon as i test them :D
And some resin tyres from Resicast for my lrdg cheva + some figures

P1090949.JPG

P1090948.JPG

//Mats

Back