• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kuromorimine Jagdpanther.

The Zod

Finally finished. I know the brown should have a grayer hue,but I just can't get it right. :bang head I went without the orange road wheel on the left. This version is of it just before it was ambushed the first time by the Hetzer.

KJP3_zps082e56f5.jpg

KJP2_zps6faf9988.jpg

KJP1_zps5d0fe196.jpg

OkayOkay!

Excellent.

I'm RC'ing the 1/16 Panda Hobby 38(t) and am seriously considering painting it gold. :hmmm

My son turned his friends onto the show, I suspect there'll be a bunch of Kuromorimine patches showing up around town.

That show is very habit forming. :silly:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I need to understand the Japanese culture better to get the setting of a girls school.

It's not only excellent animation, but the accuracy depicted is better than everything but a handful of recent movies/mini series.

The detail, including backgrounds, like posters of Joachim Pieper and Otto Carious' book on the shelf, even DML and Tamiya kits with stock numbers is outstanding.

Reminds me of Speed Racer times ten.

Back