• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KI-27 Nate

You didn't have the pictures other than the sea plane when I posted. Great looking build Chris :drinks

Thank you Mark , Big 10 , Ian , Bob , Luiz and Mr T for plodding along and encouraging me . Definitely not my normal build .

Semi shiny and rather clean :coolio Dressed like a Huzy :rotf . . . But I just could not resist the colorful paint job ! What a colorful target this guy must have made (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Doncha love it when a plan comes together. No vacation pix? :eek:hmy:

Plane is looking swell! :drinks

That turned out great and is a really sharp looking model, the subtle weathering helps a long way to adding a realistic look to it. (y)

Matrixone

That turned out great and is a really sharp looking model, the subtle weathering helps a long way to adding a realistic look to it. (y)

Matrixone

Thank Matrix :popcorn It was a good bit easier than making it look well used and neglected.

Makes up for the complicated markings :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Very Nice finish on this one Christian ... Turned out very fine ... Excellent job ... If I want to build at this caliber ... I've got my work cut out for Me ... That little break you took did this one good ... :woohoo: (y) :woohoo:

Hello Christian,

Really like the finish on this one. Your use of the pin washes on that paint work is AWESOME :dude :dude :dude

Randy

Hello Christian,

Really like the finish on this one. Your use of the pin washes on that paint work is AWESOME :dude :dude :dude

Randy

Thanks Randy . I have been trying to be less severe with the pin washes but the problem is that they never look the same when I start then when I am done .

I really made an conscious effort on this one to think about less would still be enough in the end. They tend to be darker when I'm done than when I start :blush: .

Glad you like it :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi Christian

Congrats on the Nate. Beautiful! I certainly have a lot to learn from you. (y) :good:

Seattle looks like Germany? Gee... this summer we had sunshine everyday and it got up to 43°C here in Ulm. I would kill for some of that nice, cool and rainy pacific northwest weather!

Thanks for sharing,

Alex

Hi Christian

Congrats on the Nate. Beautiful! I certainly have a lot to learn from you. (y) :good:

Seattle looks like Germany? Gee... this summer we had sunshine everyday and it got up to 43°C here in Ulm. I would kill for some of that nice, cool and rainy pacific northwest weather!

Thanks for sharing,

Alex

Well it was weatherwise . A lot of overcast and drizzly . We had a couple of nice days.

Very nice and enjoyable . Canada was fabulous (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Man that looks good. Victoria is a really nice place to visit. My first posting was in Comox just up the island about half way. Loved it there.
James

James , I would start packing to move there this moment if someone would just sponsor my cost of living expenses while there.

It's definitely above my price range.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back