• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kawasaki Ki-61

nerdling

For my first build I am going to try out the Hasegawa 1/48 Hein kit. I'm adding some Rising Sun decals and Eduard PE stuff as well. Forgive the crappy pictures. Having to use my phone for everything since the computer went belly up.

Hmm, Just remembered I have the old Revell version of this in 1/32, had a second one that got built up like the photo on the box cover of this kit. (didn't turn out all that well)

Have always liked this plane though. Will be watching closely! :popcorn

Making some slow progress. Almost have her ready to button up the fuselage. Added some of the Eduard zoom set.

Thanks Dave. It is a pretty nice kit. Of course days after I started building it I found out Tamiya is coming out with a Ki-61 next month Lol.

Got her all buttoned up today on my lunchbreak. This has to be one of the best fitting kits I've built. Pretty sure it won't need any filler at all.

Back