• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kamov Ka-50 Hokum

Heavens Eagle

Here is my submission for the Red Banner build. Italiari's old Hokum kit. One I got into it I discovered just how poor the kit is. Ugh! :bang head :bang head

Lucky for me I don't have many of these old Ital kits.

Here we go:

Hokum-001.jpg~original

Hokum-002.jpg~original

Hokum-003.jpg~original

Hokum-004.jpg~original

Hokum-005.jpg~original

Hokum-006.jpg~original

Hokum-007.jpg~original

Hokum-008.jpg~original

Hokum-009.jpg~original

Next is to do some heavy rework to the pit. It just isn't any good at all how it is now.

I'll be watching this one Paul ...... I have a Russian stealth in my Stash ..... You may convince me to build ..... Except it's by Zvezda ...... :popcorn

Here is my submission for the Red Banner build. Italiari's old Hokum kit. One I got into it I discovered just how poor the kit is. Ugh! :bang head :bang head

Lucky for me I don't have many of these old Ital kits.

Great choice, but to be fair to Italeri when it was originally released in 1996, the moulds were out-sourced to Russia or Ukraine, I believe - could be wrong on that, same kit also appeared in a Revell box a year or so later.

Looking forward to seeing this one progress.

Ian.

Couldn't be much worst than my Matchbox kit I was building with the Cobra resin options .... but I ran into tech difficulties ...... and I never could get a answer to .... up on the shelf ..... right now .... :eek:ldguy

Back