• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Junkers J.1

jknaus

Administrator
Pictures on the 1st.

Think this one but subject to change.

Junkers%20C.jpg

James

Chuck I was just looking at those as I did some research today. I am thinking I might have to do one of the lozenge birds as well one day. :D
James

LOL! :rotf

I had thought about getting one of these to do as well, but knew I wouldn't finish it in time. Decided since I have the recent Ju87A it it would probably work better anyway.

Still want to get one of these, so will be watching everyones builds with interest! (y) :popcorn

Okay had a bit of time this morning so cut out the fuselage and cleaned up the sink marks and then got seat together. Finally cut off the Magneto selector from the IP. It looked a bit sad and will br replaced with a Taurus product.

Looks like I will need some bezels if I carry on so have ordered some.

No other pics yet.

James

Okay had a bit of time this morning so cut out the fuselage and cleaned up the sink marks and then got seat together. Finally cut off the Magneto selector from the IP. It looked a bit sad and will br replaced with a Taurus product.

Looks like I will need some bezels if I carry on so have ordered some.

No other pics yet.

James

Just give me a shopping list James, watching closely. :coolio

Back