• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

Really nice update. Those painted markings look like a million bucks ! :cheer:

That AB guide gizmo is really interesting.

Cheers, Christian B)

Excellent Chuk, love the Air brush guide as well, think i might have to make something like that. ;)

I'm amazed you could get the inner mask of that Swastika centered and squared after painting the white. Way to go Chuck! (y)

More awesomeness Chuck. The pastel pencil really caught my attention, thats where I have issues. Great tip. Could you give a brand name and were one might find them? Do they wipe off fairly easy afterwards?
Thanks.
James

Fritzi_02.jpg

Thanks, everybody!

Miracle Pint Masks are just fantastic- this is the third time I've used them and I can say they rock! The cunningly-illustrated instructions certainly help, I might add. ;D

That airbrush guide is a handy thing- and with a short learning curve, too. I felt a bit silly buying one- but time is such a premium for me. Paddy, I'm sure you can whack one together quite nicely. Just be sure to make the dowel as smooth as possible. I think I'll wax mine, now that I think on it.

Conte, Faber Castell, Cretacolor all make pastel pencils- can't remember what brand mine is. You can wipe the line off a glossed surface with a finger. Matt surfaces will need an eraser.

Thanks, Dusan, my friend!

I had a virus, and spent some sick days blearily toiling over this project. I made a wrong turn once or twice, but this baby's nearly done. Fritzi and Hannah show you how!

388_317.jpg

388_318.jpg

388_319.jpg

388_320.jpg

388_321.jpg

388_322.jpg

388_323.jpg

388_324.jpg

388_325.jpg

388_326.jpg

388_327.jpg

388_328.jpg

388_329.jpg

388_330.jpg

388_331.jpg

388_332.jpg

388_333.jpg

388_334.jpg

Hannah_01.jpg

Fritzi_03.jpg

I'm blown away whenever I see your posts Chuck. Just dont know what to say about your mastery of the hobby. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Incredibly awesome Chuk! The fingerlets are hilarious and I'm not sure I could explain them to the missus. :rotf

Chuck I have only one complaint,I miss to much of ya build because of that fab art work that you do,Ilove them :yipee
The bird is lookin good to. (y)

Thanks, guys! Man, my internet connection at The Creepy Old Wojtkiewicz Place is really degrading fast- It took forever to get these pics loaded, and I've had trouble reaching MA. That should all change with the new fiber optic link coming in Wednesday.

Antennae, guns and the bomb-aiming window and she's done- on the CTA!

They in installed fibre optic in the street round here about 10 years ago and ran a cable up to each house and finished it on a junction box by the front door. I must admit like most people i never had it connected up. The telephone company that supplied the old copper line was so worried they would lose all their customers they digitalised all the exchanges and i dont know what they did to the line but i now get 60mb/sec which seems to run at nearer 20mb....but for uploading its done in a Flash. It means you can get HD TV streamed with no picture break up. the company that installed all the fibre optic went bust because of the low take up....anyway what can you say about this build ? :notworthy

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious about sums it up so far :laugh:

Thanks, Guys!

Well, it started her- and it ends here. I may be 11 months past the campaign deadline, but I'm draggin' this ol' hoss over the line. I'll post some better final pictures when the light is better. Cheers, Allies!

388_335.jpg

388_336.jpg

388_337.jpg

388_338.jpg

388_339.jpg

388_340.jpg

388_341.jpg

388_342.jpg

388_343.jpg

388_344.jpg

388_345.jpg

388_346.jpg