• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

Thanks, guys- it was allll worth it!

Left this pic out- derp!

Fritzi_04.jpg

Thanks, Guys!

Well, it started her- and it ends here. I may be 11 months past the campaign deadline, but I'm draggin' this ol' hoss over the line. I'll post some better final pictures when the light is better. Cheers, Allies!

388_335.jpg

388_336.jpg

388_337.jpg

388_338.jpg

388_339.jpg

388_340.jpg

388_341.jpg

388_342.jpg

388_343.jpg

388_344.jpg

388_345.jpg

388_346.jpg

388_347.jpg

Great finish Chuck! Can't wait for the finale photos :dance :drinks

What a cool build Chuck ! (y) (y) (y) Simply stunning !

I really like those home made antennas and Master's barrels are the cat's meow .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks, everybody! I had a hard time sleeping last night- it was just too strange to think that it's finally done. I do want to take some more pics on a plain background, so I will eventually get 'round to that. :coolio

Close call but i think you just about scraped by with that one but we would all like to see you try a little harder on the next build please. :coolio

Such a great build, so many great tips and individual WIP's !!You should have been a teacher ! you make learning fun (y)

This is flawless work and truly a masterpiece!!! :notworthy

Thank You Chuk for sharing it with us! :ro:

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

Well Chuk what can I say about this build but - Beauty Mate! :drinks

Love to see you take some pics outside at ground level !

An outstanding bit of work as usual. What a treat!
Thanks to you, and the girls, and phennig for a job well done.
I really enjoyed for the ride.

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks, friends! MA is the greatest bunch of modelers on the entire Information Superhighway!

I've been cleaning up the bench this morning- always makes me a bit maudlin putting up all the stuff from a lengthy project. ;) I put all the unused bits into a ziplock and it goes into a scrap parts bin, then put all the paper, etc into an envelope and a file drawer. The box gets ceremoniously recycled, and the reference book crammed back onto my sagging shelves. Bottles and tools are sorted into drawers, and bits of scrap into that precious little can of "junk".

On to the Me509!

Back