• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

Dear Chuck.

...amazing as always :notworthy ... the way that you post your jobs is just terrific :eek:hmy: ... no words to express how it is good :ro:

All the best for you :drinks

Luiz.

I'm think' I need something sweet and simple- like this very thing!

Canopy is on- Miliput sanded!

Also: grill is spic-n-span clean and ready for guests! We cleaned the stainless steel grills in the kitchen oven using the self clean. An amazing result! :drinks

This post marks a real milestone. Not only is that canopy on at last, but the lead illustration of Hannah was painted at cruising altitude on a cross-country flight! Read on, brave modeler!

388_269.jpg

388_270.jpg

388_271.jpg

388_272.jpg

388_273.jpg

388_274.jpg

388_275.jpg

388_276.jpg

388_277.jpg

388_278.jpg

388_279.jpg

388_280.jpg

388_281.jpg

This post marks a real milestone. Not only is that canopy on at last, but the lead illustration of Hannah was painted at cruising altitude on a cross-country flight! Read on, brave modeler!

388_269.jpg

388_270.jpg

388_271.jpg

388_272.jpg

388_273.jpg

388_274.jpg

388_275.jpg

388_276.jpg

388_277.jpg

388_278.jpg

388_279.jpg

388_280.jpg

388_281.jpg

Outstanding work Chuck, took me 10 minutes to get past the first frame.. :kiss:

Oh and the model is shaping up nicely as well... :drinks :dance

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Hannah almost seems a bit crisper this time around...either you work better on the move- or you are using a different setup when you are mobile??

That work is amazing-- I ended up rushing my last two aircraft builds to get them done in time for a contest and feel a bit shamed when I see you taking your time and doing such amazing work! Gotta work on my next aircraft without any deadlines methinks..

This is getting better and better Chuck with every update

learn something new every day : I didnt know there was such a thing as black Miliput :v

Your characters are getting better and better too as the femme on first section is superb

Hi Chuk, i tend to think most of us have one great model in us, you seem to have loads :)
Congratulations on the canopy, excellent ! (y)

Thanks, gang! This forum is just plain awesome!

If Hannah looks a bit more rendered, it's because I was stuck in the very back seat of a 757 en route from Virginia Beach to LA, right next to the bathroom. Worst seat in the house- I had to do something to keep occupied! I spent a lot more time on the piccy than I usually do- and by chance, she fit right in the photo!

Saul- I have a nice little Me509, a gift from a friend, that I will do a nice, relaxed build of. ;D

Back