• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

That is cool, especially since you mentioned the products (all except the large offset sanding stick from stepSanders).

Regards,

Fantastic stuff Chuck. I've run out of superlatives, but you know how much I love your builds.
JAmes

Thanks, friends! Man, I thought those scoops would kill me! I'm running out of stuff to procrastinate on- next up, primer on those seams and scoops, and glue more stuff on. :ro:

One year later... :blush:

Happy new year, everybody! It's been a while- life, health, work- all have conspired to keep me from the bench. I've had the last week off, and put in a lot of effort! The results are, um... mixed. Read on- if you dare!

388_196.jpg

388_197.jpg

388_198.jpg

388_199.jpg

388_200.jpg

388_201.jpg

388_202.jpg

388_203.jpg

388_204.jpg

388_205.jpg

388_206.jpg

388_207.jpg

388_208.jpg

AHhh Chuck. Really sad to hear. Glad you have a solution in mind. I hope the problems are not repeated in their 1/72 sample.

Cheers and happy New Year Chuck

Christian B)

Beautiful work Chuk!!! B) Thank You for this great update! I have to replicate that type of scriber a real gold for leading edge. :ro:

Happy New Year Chuk and All the best!!! :drinks
Dusan.

Your a whizz Chuck. I'm sure you'll come up with some awesome fix. Nice work on everything else. Man what a stickler for detail. I love ot (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks, guys! Help is on the way from Sprue Brothers- along with a pair of Master MG 131 barrels for the tail barbette. I can rebuild it- make it stronger- faster! :gogo

Dusan, all you have to do is get clumsy, break your razor saw and glue a bit into a slotted stick. Hey, presto- instant scriber!

Thank You Chuk! :drinks I'll try to find some spare saw in my stash :)

All the best!
Dusan.

Bomber Command has come and gone- and I'm still here! Ah, well- mebbe the group build isn't the thing for pokey modelers like me. ;)

The package has arrived- and I think I've nailed it. Fritzi agrees!

388_209.jpg

388_210.jpg

388_211.jpg

388_212.jpg

388_213.jpg

388_214.jpg

Back