• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

John Bowrey Figure Campaign

jknaus

I think I can do this. I just got a new figure that I've been waiting for since early Jan. Himini's new 75mm Ottoman Sipahi from the 15 to 16 Century.

James

sprueman

I'M new here, but I'd like to submit this figure. It's a 1/10th bust of a US inf c. 1846 during the Mexican American war. I sculpted it out of sprue and am in the process of painting it.

DSC00468.JPGDSC00468.JPGDSC00468.JPG

Rhino

Indeed, Sir!
Just a suggestion...

How about a re-work of the "watch your Figure" campaign? Remove the eyes and maybe change the colour??

:hmmm
"Watch You Figure" seem very appropriate these days! "Covid Spread" applies to how much weight we gain while isolating as well, Yes? I'm sure any ribbon you devise will be brilliant!

sprueman

He looks very dapper, would like to know more about your process, please? 🐱
Here is a link to the basic how to on reworking sprue

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Wow
1590254462937.png
Very resourceful and excellent recycling. But that toaster oven looks like it's been through it! :rotf