• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

JGSDF M4A3E8 weathering.

JGSDF M4A3E8

You're doing a fine job, friend. Love the 'Easy Eight', in my opinion, second only in (Sherman) looks - If such a thing exists - to the Firefly. So glad you're doing a Japanese one aswell, will look fantastic alongside a 1:35 Godzilla figure.

Ian.

JGSDF M4A3E8

You're doing a fine job, friend. Love the 'Easy Eight', in my opinion, second only in (Sherman) looks - If such a thing exists - to the Firefly. So glad you're doing a Japanese one aswell, will look fantastic alongside a 1:35 Godzilla figure.

Ian.

Thanks Ian. B) I think a 1/35 Godzilla would be six feet tall. :frantic

JGSDF M4A3E8

Thanks my Sherman brother. B)

Well.............the P.O.S. truck is in the shop again. :bang head Last night,I airbrushed the JGSDF olive drab on. Tamiya XF 64,. The canvas on the mantlet is regular Tamiya OD. I am going to repaint the tools. I used the new tool paint set from MIG Ammo. I do like their gun metal. I will used that for polished metal.

Je17_zpszyv0b0q3.jpg

JGSDF M4A3E8

I only lost three of the guide horns,and one track pad to the floor monster :geek I do my decals different. I brush some gloss onto the area the decals go on. Apply decals. Then air brush the gloss all over. They blend in well.

Je19_zpspf2iwqvq.jpg

Je18_zpsvcy3mszr.jpg

Je20_zpspzi4rsax.jpg

Yes . I need to paint the outer support rollers. :fencing

Back