• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jagdpanzer 38[t] 1/48 scale

reconron

Ok then,

Here is my entry for the camocom campaign.

It's the old FUMAN/BANDAI Jagdpanzer 38[t] in 48scale,not really a spectaculair kit,but I will see what I can do with it.

Jagdpanzer_385Bt5D_48-3.jpg

Jagdpanzer_385Bt5D_48-2.jpg

Jagdpanzer_385Bt5D_48-1.jpg

doos__hetzer_.jpg

Greetings,Ron.

you going to do the ambush scheme, in 1:48? (y)

Mmmmmmmmaybe.... :laugh:

Either ambush scheme or some other paint scheme that comes to mind,base coat will be dark-yellow followed by brown and green,...could be ambush.

Greetings,Ron.

(y) i'm sure it will turn out fine :)
curious what pattern you will choose.... :D
//Mats

Disc camo.....mmmmmmmaybe,not sure yet.
If I will find time for it,will start building this weekend.

Greetings,Ron.

RON ,

Oh Yeah ! I'm tunin' in Brotha' !! IF you are thinkin' of doin th Disc Camo .... there's nothing easier than th one that USCHI has for 1/48th.

- http://www.uschivdr.com/shop/ Scroll about 1/2 way down th page. It's Awesome stuff !!

Jus My $.02 (USD)

:popcorn :drinks

:erik

Aaargh,...sinckmark on a sprocketwheel, a big gap on the front armor,poor details... :(
If I have courage enough,I will continue coming weekend.Don't want to work on it now.

Coming weekend there is also a modelshow in Germany,will try to take some pictures for this site. :)

Greetings,Ron.

:( try to hang in there Ron! it's not fun when those things show up but there is always (well mostly) a way to fix them! :)
And i look forward to see pics from the show in germany (y)
//Mats

Full interior, horrible tracks, bad suspension (sinkmarks), two choices:

Order suspension sprues from Tamiya (you'll need two of Sprue A) or model as knocked out! Lost tracks and pushed to a roadside ditch means covering what wheels are still on with mud.

Regards,

Hi folks!

As frustrating as this one turns out to be, I will continue.[makes a deep sigh sound]

Think I kinda go with Saúls 'option 2'. ;)

Here we go;

The model needs putty for sure,...this is NOT a Tamiya model. :(
I will use part of the putty for a mud base.

JPH1.jpg

Really bad sinkmark on the right sprocket wheel...will get muddy for sure!

JPH2.jpg

Some more putty on the lower parts,...yes mud base.

JPH3.jpg

I hollowed out the exhaust a bit,it was casted solid.

JPH4.jpg

You get 2 spare grabhandles in this kit....carpetmonster strikes AGAIN....so I made one from wire.

JPH5.jpg

Well time for some sandpaper,and remember the 'word of the day' is PUTTY! :gogo
Yep,this is not one of my cleanest builds.

Greetings,Ron.

RON ,

Yeah ! Onward & Upward .... You can turn this from a Sow's Ear to a Silk Purse !! Keep on Rockin with it !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYHr1Y_U7E0​

That's the ticket!

If knocked out, remove the MG as the crew took it with them (or someone did as I have not seen a photo of one with the MG in place after abandonment).

Regards,

A question, did you add and paint the interior? If so & you feel gutsy, you could crack the armor to show it out of action. Plenty of photos support this:
4892491954_0638d7e5b0_o.jpg

Regards,

A question, did you add and paint the interior? If so & you feel gutsy, you could crack the armor to show it out of action. Plenty of photos support this:

Cool picture,Saúl!
With this kit I didn't add the interior,like the idea though. :)

THANKS guys for your support,I appreciate it! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Back