• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Italeri Panzerwerfer 42 auf Maultier

Its draggin now,..this kit is total and absolute bollocks doors wont fit without sanding and I have just snapped the bloody elastic band tracks in half :angry:

I may have to launch this kit I am so pissed off with it !

Italeri :smack Andy

Serves me right for going cheap

Edit

I launched the model, my Wife came in to see what all the moaning was about,...she said why waste your valuable model time on such a kit after all it was only about 10 bucks,...I agreed and I put all the stuff away and closed the lid for good,...so onwards and upwards,...still sticking to my vehicle then figure process
posting up my RSO paK 40 in the armored fury section as will be unable to finish that in time for this particular ribbon,...shame but hey ho

Andy you should try the portee with 6 pdr kit (muahahaha!) :evil:
It shows that they been around a while, i have the RSO in the stash to so i will keep an eye on your progress there, it's a nice kit.
//Mats

Back