• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Inside The Armour Publications Closing It's Doors

RichB

After a 12 year run ITA will be closing. They have been working hard to sustain operations for the last 18 months but have been unable to recover from the impact of Brexit and spiralling shipping costs. Their latest book has been cancelled and any pre-orders will be refunded. Any remaining stock is still available, with 50% off with code ENDOFITA.

RichB

This is a shame as the books are quite good. I dont think ebooks or items are 50 % off though as I just put a few things in my cart and added the promo code and it only took off 10%. Still a good deal. Unfortunately more than I have to spend this close to Christmas.
James

This is a shame as the books are quite good. I dont think ebooks or items are 50 % off though as I just put a few things in my cart and added the promo code and it only took off 10%. Still a good deal. Unfortunately more than I have to spend this close to Christmas.
James
@jknaus, I'm surprised it took anything off as the coupon was to eliminate physical stock. Good to know.

It looks like when you have multiple items in your cart it takes 50% off the lowest priced item.

RichB

Back