• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I'll be away for a couple days...

Safe trip my friend !......Harv

Yep. Went pretty smoothly. Outside of a danged Prius doing 50 mph going north up the Grapevine infront of me! I wuz in the 3rd lane just ta give truckers some room & this danged Prius wouldn't it outta da way! a trucker nearly ran over him.

Here's the car we went after! a 1998 BMW 740 IL
hf2fd470.jpg

hd3f3a0d.jpg

h1307490.jpg

h3c84726.jpg

h8fd142b.jpg

That truck stop is only 25 minutes driving time from, my house without traffic. I used to meet my friend Tim Herriman there when he drove over from Michigan. I'd squeeze him into my tiny car and take him to Pegasus Hobbies for the day so he could buy three or four hundred dollars worth of models.

I thought Chris and Mike were bad influences in a hobbyshop. Mark if we ever meet up, no hobby shops, wings and beer ok but no hobby shops! I can't afford to go shoppin' with you. :frantic

Aww man! Come on! I have seven different hobby shops to take you to! It'll be a blast! Hey, Tim saved up so he could go shopping there since he had no hobby shops in Flint, Michigan.

I sure would love to meet up with you someday. Let me know if you're ever in town.

That truck stop is only 25 minutes driving time from, my house without traffic. I used to meet my friend Tim Herriman there when he drove over from Michigan. I'd squeeze him into my tiny car and take him to Pegasus Hobbies for the day so he could buy three or four hundred dollars worth of models.

I thought Chris and Mike were bad influences in a hobbyshop. Mark if we ever meet up, no hobby shops, wings and beer ok but no hobby shops! I can't afford to go shoppin' with you. :frantic

Aww man! Come on! I have seven different hobby shops to take you to! It'll be a blast! Hey, Tim saved up so he could go shopping there since he had no hobby shops in Flint, Michigan.

I sure would love to meet up with you someday. Let me know if you're ever in town.

(y) :drinks

Back