• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I'll be away for a couple days...

Hippy Ed

I just got off the phone with my aunt Cindy. Looks like she needs me to drive her down to Riverside,Ca tomorrow to pick up a car down there... I'm always up for a roadtrip!! :evil: :evil: :D
My aunt Cindy usually has me drive her to Reno but, haven't done that in a spell so, this'll be fun.

Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up :drinks

I know Dave can pick up the slack.

Roadtrip is always fun. Well most times. Be careful.

I know Dave can pick up the slack.

Roadtrip is always fun. Well most times. Be careful.

Most times they are! Love runnin' off with my aunt at the drop of the hat. She's my favorite aunt & basically my other-mother. Alot of great times growing up.

I'm not in the best of shape for a road trip due to my back but, I'm walkin' a bit better today. No walker!! :geek Still a bit stiff & sore but, I'll manage. I gottz me pain pills wit me & my personal nurse (my aunt) I gotta be careful, she'd kill me if I wreck her car... :tomato

Well, I see the forum has survived my absence... B) I also survived the trip myself!! :geek Neededa :drinks :drinks :drinks afterward. Long trip yet, I enjoyed it.

Too bad I didn't know about this earlier. We coulda hookedup and I could have taken you to Pegasus Hobbies. Oh well, glad it was a good trip and that you got home safely.

That truck stop is only 25 minutes driving time from, my house without traffic. I used to meet my friend Tim Herriman there when he drove over from Michigan. I'd squeeze him into my tiny car and take him to Pegasus Hobbies for the day so he could buy three or four hundred dollars worth of models.

That truck stop is only 25 minutes driving time from, my house without traffic. I used to meet my friend Tim Herriman there when he drove over from Michigan. I'd squeeze him into my tiny car and take him to Pegasus Hobbies for the day so he could buy three or four hundred dollars worth of models.

I remember ya tellin' me that. I'll try ta remember it da next time I'm that way :drinks

I thought Chris and Mike were bad influences in a hobbyshop. Mark if we ever meet up, no hobby shops, wings and beer ok but no hobby shops! I can't afford to go shoppin' with you. :frantic

I thought Chris and Mike were bad influences in a hobbyshop. Mark if we ever meet up, no hobby shops, wings and beer ok but no hobby shops! I can't afford to go shoppin' with you. :frantic

Roger that!! :drinks

Back