• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

If We Do a Fourth Charlie Don't Surf Campaign, when would it be Best?

Charlie Don't Surf Campaign IV

• Yes, Let's Do It Starting October

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Let's Do It Starting 2023

• No, Let's Not Do It

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
We haven't had this campaign in a while and I know some (myself included) didn't complete the prior ones.

If we move forward with the campaign, I suggest it be open to shelf queens as an incentive to finish them. One year to clear everything as well and give time to those who must order items since delivery times are impacted currently.

Regards,

Actually, I would be open to this, if I had something to build. Time frame for me is "if I am not buried in some other build at the time".

I guess it is on!

It is a yearlong, for those of you who wished to start later... plenty of time!

Regards,

I already said I would. :shark:

I'll finish my earlier gun truck, plus maybe another vehicle. Not making any promises though.
full

Well, I found this almost a month after it was closed, but I would have voted ASAP myself. I need to look back at past campaigns to see what shelf queens I didn't finish for this last time; as well as get something else for this as well.

Let me go find my shovel and start digging....

Back