• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Charlie Don't Surf Redux

I may hop in on this one too. All I got to do is find a US Marines decal sheet for an H-34 in 1/72. Any one here have any ideas?

I have a Mohawk that's looking for some love too.

I am in but only after June I think. I still have 2 other campaighns to finish.

Will be something with wings and SEC camo.

Succumbing to peer pressure, my parts may be here by January! :huh: :hmmm :pinch:

Yeah here's a little hint. :eek:hyeah

m-48-TANK1.jpg

B)

James, sorry, I should have let you know. We are pushing the start of Charlie Redux to Feb and run it for 8 months.

How is that C-Ration box hanging on the side of the turret?

James, sorry, I should have let you know. We are pushing the start of Charlie Redux to Feb and run it for 8 months.

How is that C-Ration box hanging on the side of the turret?

That actually works out better for me as January is going to be pretty busy for me on the military side.

How did they get that C-Ration box mounted on the turret? Super glue of course...lol. If you look closely, there seems
to be something running through the center of the box, possibly some twine or 550 cord. Perhaps that is what is holding
it on. However, I have seen plenty of model tanks back in the day where stuff was just glued on anywhere without thought
as to how it was actually attached to a turret or anywhere else.:)

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Did anyone in SEA still fly P-47s? Corsairs? What were the French flying?

F-8F Bearcats made an appearance in French Indo-China...

J Bériel et son Bearcat.1954.Collection J Bériel.
Click on photo to go to the French Winds site. Thailand inherited these Bearcats after the French left.

Regards,

Got that, but did what did the other people fly?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Guess I have to start doing some research!

I can join with Monogram 1/72 B-52D (sharkmouth) :woohoo: it will be good motivation to finish this huge model (i get them a 11 years ago from my wife as a gift for birthday B) ).

Back