• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IDF M60A1 w/mine roller

In 1988, I drove my Honda CRX Si (First one in the entire Southeast!) from greenwood to Myrtle beach in 3 hours flat. I mean, I was standing at my house, looked at my watch, and three hours later to the minute i had parked & was standing outside the car, AT the beach.....

Ok so here is some more work done, I finally have the mine roller assembly (mostly) assembled! I just lack a few chains. Note that the chains and cables and bits are blackened as primer. Have been painting the various stowage and guns, by Saturday-week she should be ready for weathering!

hd7e4f84.JPG

hcea75da.JPG

h76d7d8a.JPG

hfd28f11.JPG

hc7638fc.JPG

And the cat apparently likes Takom products. If it fits.....

h9a7a28b.JPG

Great work so far! That mine roller looks incredible!

That's a beautiful kitty cat too. What a sweetheart! She's got great taste too!

That's a beautiful kitty cat too. What a sweetheart! She's got great taste too!

That cat is a sweetheart!

h9a7a28b.JPG

She us 16 years old, and the last of a litter of 5. She is starting to have health issues, but is till 'spry' enough to chase toys on the floor and have running fits too.

Hope to get a bit more done today!

Ready for weathering!

hc1d0a7b.JPG

hd4adae1.JPG

h9cedcad.JPG

hfdef4ba.JPG

h2262402.JPG

This was an old model, and I should not have used the box decals, but me being me...I did anyway, and it has made a tough model a bit tougher, yet I am in the home stretch!

Looking good. I have a helper that likes to sleep on the desk when "us guys" are having modelling time. He is especially "helpful" when thread, wire or plastic strip is being used.

Cheers,
Rich

Looking good. I have a helper that likes to sleep on the desk when "us guys" are having modelling time. He is especially "helpful" when thread, wire or plastic strip is being used.

Cheers,
Rich

Ours is a sweet little female. She is almost 17 years old. The tabby that you used to see me post pics of, we had to put him down a year ago. This is his sibling and last living of the litter of five, and still pretty spry!

Ok, sticking a fork in it and calling it DONE!

No, I will never enter this anywhere, so I used t as a test bed for some pigment trials/expiraments, with a touch of chipping thrown in. One thing I always thought neat about the IDF at this stage in armor use were the tank MG's. The Commander used a surplus'd US M1919 (rebuilt to 7.62 NATO), and the tank had the .50-M2 slung over the bore. Just in case the tank had to be abandoned, they gave the loader an FN MAG in 7.62 NATO as well.

Anyway, here it is, hope y'all like it!

hbd816d8.jpg

he4a32cb.jpg

h3a35ad7.jpg

h4a9105c.jpg

he0b71cc.jpg

h65618fe.jpg

h40388ef.jpg

ha7d0c91.jpg

h4e672be.jpg

Back