• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IDF 1/35 Huey...Finished

IDF 1/35 Huey...Almost There

Many many thanks all.

MP I do not use flash at all. I have my setup right now in the dinning room with portable lighting set up. I do think I had an issue with one of the sets of bulbs. We shall see.

Joe

Almost-1_zpscjd13is8.jpg

h7c8b0ac.jpg

Better?

The second is better. I am going to give it another shot today I think for pictures. I have a couple of ideas that may help.

Joe

The second is better. I am going to give it another shot today I think for pictures. I have a couple of ideas that may help.

Joe

Joe what I did was use a free program called Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/ and did the Auto Adjust Colors and then applied Sharpen and Adjusted the gamma and contrast. Download the program and play around with it. I've heard one of our guys was on the advisory board for it's development so he may pop up and give some more advice.

The build is finished.

Still issues with the pictures.

Dragon 1/35 Anafa Huey.

Finished-2_zpszcbcrwgg.jpg

Finished-1_zps2qs3s1f8.jpg

Finished-3_zpsxqal41pn.jpg

All comments, critiques, and criticism are encouraged.

Joe

...no cargo doors :idonno , well OK, I s'pose it does get very warm charging around the Sinai desert looking for trouble. Great model, Joe and happy to repeat m'self - in my opinion, your best to date.

Ian.

Many thanks. I am glad you like it.

Ian I made the choice to not put on the doors as I could not figure out how to get them to sit right. After much debate I just decided the easiest way would be to leave them off.

Joe

Many thanks. I am glad you like it.

Ian I made the choice to not put on the doors as I could not figure out how to get them to sit right. After much debate I just decided the easiest way would be to leave them off.

Joe

I don't know about the IDF but in Vietnam those doors were often removed to make getting out and in easier/faster.

Cheers

Back