• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"HOT ROD ROUND UP" GB 10 PLAYERS

Saul, I have a closet full of kits, PM me with a wish list and I'll send you one!

Mike, thanks for the offer but I will pass.

I had an AMT 1970 Chevelle SS that I had wanted to build stock for my father but gave it away.

My real life Hot Rod was a 1967 Firebird with the Pontiac 400 engine which I swapped for a Chevy small block, Callaway Twin Turbos, NOS, upgraded hood mounted tachometer, Mickey Thompson slicks, Cragar wheels, Recaro driver's seats (all others removed), and found myself having to get stowaway wheelie bars installed as she wanted to flip on her back when the brakes were released.

This is NOT my Firebird, but it is the correct model year, color, and has the hood tach but lacks the flares over the wheel arches to cover the wide slicks:
1967_Light_Metallic_Blue_Pontiac_Firebird_400_Coupe.jpg

I don't think there are any model kits of that one though.

Regards,

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :D

Hi Guys Tom Wes told me about this build and was wondering if I may join you guys with an kit he has sent me?

O.K. .... This may seem Redundant .. Redundant ... Are Dragsters considered Hot Rods .... Like th Top Fuelers & Funny Cars ? I'm not trying to be a wise AZZ ... but asking for clarification .. :D

O.K. .... This may seem Redundant .. Redundant ... Are Dragsters considered Hot Rods .... Like th Top Fuelers & Funny Cars ? I'm not trying to be a wise AZZ ... but asking for clarification .. :D

Drags are good.

B)

OK then I am in I will build the AMT 41 Plymouth Tom sent me with the V8 option.

Was wondering how long this GB will last?

OK then I am in I will build the AMT 41 Plymouth Tom sent me with the V8 option.

Was wondering how long this GB will last?

Sound great!! I think the campaign lasts a year. Ofcourse some have been shorter.

Terry B)

Cool on th Dragsters ... I just was wondering - I wanted to keep My options open ... Big Daddy Garlets comes to Mind !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65RO_JTIz3M&feature=related

List is too long to go thru here, leaning toward the short list.

1. '25 chopped T
2. '34 Ford hiboy
3. '53 Ford Victoria (it was a souped up jitney, a cherry red '53) name that tune.
4. My first car done up like I would do if I had it today
5. 1940 Ford Sedan Deluxe

That's the short list, need input!

Back