• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"HOT ROD ROUND UP" GB 10 PLAYERS

4. My first car done up like I would do if I had it today

That would be interesting to see. Or

3. '53 Ford Victoria (it was a souped up jitney, a cherry red '53) name that tune

Glad we could be of service to you. :laugh:

BTW what was your first car?

I thought Iposted this question last night, but maybe I just dreamed about it. Here it is. " Do we need to build a true and pure Hot Rod or can it be any kind and make of a car"?

Joe

I don't know why not. I don't think a project needs to be a pure hot rod. It could be a custom, rod, dragster, nascar, formula 1, truck or classic. I've seen all kinds of things at a car show. Really the only rule that I set is that in needs to be non military. So do whatever you want as long as it's civilian and has more than two wheels.

:D
Here ya go, Joe.

Mike,

A question. Someone gave me a French Pocher kit, 1/8th scale, of a Ferrari Testerossa about ten years ago. Does that qualify? I'm kinda thinking about entering this build.

Another question. When did the build start? July 1st? and when does it have to be complete?

I haven't built a car kit in many, many moons!

Only curious at the moment, but sounds like fun!

Bob

Dad we already have one Ferrari in so post your start up picture and get busy!

We have a full year on this build, June30, 2012 is end date. :dance

Thanks Son,

I'll pick up a newspaper this morning!

A whole year? Great, I can work on it slowly and it won't interfere with Logistics! :hmmm

Bob

Mike,

A question. Someone gave me a French Pocher kit, 1/8th scale, of a Ferrari Testerossa about ten years ago. Does that qualify? I'm kinda thinking about entering this build.

Another question. When did the build start? July 1st? and when does it have to be complete?

I haven't built a car kit in many, many moons!

Only curious at the moment, but sounds like fun!

Bob
Just in case you feel the need to trick it out, http://www.scaleautoworks.com/
:D

Hey All

I really don't have time to build this, but it was too cool not to share, and would be awesome to see someone build this carbie setup

carbies1.jpg

Cheers

Rob

Back