• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HOT ROD II CAMPAIGN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
The Hot Rod campaign last year went pretty good. We did any civilian car or truck just to get our feet wet. This year let's soup it up a little and do a Stock, NASCAR, Truck, Hot Rod and Custom build. In other words no F1, GT/Enduro/Prototypes, Indy Cars. So who wants to go for a cruise.

Terry B)

h6ce8673.jpg

Bump! If this campaign is you cup of tea now is the time to get on board. Are you in or out?

With all respect to our good friend Mr.T, can I make a slight 'mid-course correction'.

Was chatting with another member here about non-military/non aircraft models generally and auto modelling in particular. There were two outcomes to our exchange:

First - I dug-out a NASCAR project I began in October last year and WILL finish it over the next few weeks.
Second - We both got-to-thinking about a 'Race Cars' campaign.

(See where this is heading ?? ;) )

So, would folks be interested in expanding Terry's idea to encompass Customs (I believe some folks round these parts spell that with a 'K'), Rods, Stock Cars, Rally Cars and/or any other car/truck/bike that still bares a resemblance to a showroom vehicle ?? In other words,
not F1, GT/Enduro/Prototypes, Indy Cars etc.

Just a thought, over to you guys...

Ian

With all respect to our good friend Mr.T, can I make a slight 'mid-course correction'.

Was chatting with another member here about non-military/non aircraft models generally and auto modelling in particular. There were two outcomes to our exchange:

First - I dug-out a NASCAR project I began in October last year and WILL finish it over the next few weeks.
Second - We both got-to-thinking about a 'Race Cars' campaign.

(See where this is heading ?? ;) )

So, would folks be interested in expanding Terry's idea to encompass Customs (I believe some folks round these parts spell that with a 'K'), Rods, Stock Cars, Rally Cars and/or any other car/truck/bike that still bares a resemblance to a showroom vehicle ?? In other words,
not F1, GT/Enduro/Prototypes, Indy Cars etc.

Just a thought, over to you guys...

Ian

That's fine by me! On a side note I would love to a have a F1, GT/Enduro/Prototypes, Indy Cars campaign.

Terry (y)

Excellent, thanks for taking that in the spirit it was intended, Terry.

So I'll happily sign-up, and keep a 'Checkered Flag' build in the back-pocket for the more distant future.... Brummmm

Ian

Back