• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HIJMS Hyuga 1-700

The detail on this ship is amazing, I may try one when I finish the Texas, excellent work my Friend. If you snooze you lose around this place, carry on :captain

Thanks for the comments one and all. MP I do need some Putty on it but not too much. The fitting of the Aft Hull is underway and is not a good fit. Will have some more Pics up soon.....Cheers mark

Thanks Gents. The Main Mast and A/A Platform is now complete. The P/E almost sent me nuts.....More to come soon.....Cheers Mark

Thanks Gents. The Main Mast and A/A Platform is now complete. The P/E almost sent me nuts.....More to come soon.....Cheers Mark

Excellent work! But if you want some tough P/E work, try a modern radar dish like the one on top of my Virginia! Six pieces to assemble and I still don't know how I did it!

Thanks Gents. OK the major Assemblies are now complete and awaiting some Paint. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

Back